`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulk base team trades! Let's do it!

Bulk base team trades! Let's do it!
I have so many base cards of all teams. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a base for base bulk trade of 100 cards or so. I obviously would be aiming for the Caps. If you don't have Caps we could do a paypal deal with maybe $5 for the lot (100 cards $3 Shipping $2) Lmk. I'd love to keep building my Caps collection!

-Ashley

RE: Bulk base team trades! Let's do it!
(04-30-2012, 10:07 AM)alto4life Wrote: I have so many base cards of all teams. I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a base for base bulk trade of 100 cards or so. I obviously would be aiming for the Caps. If you don't have Caps we could do a paypal deal with maybe $5 for the lot (100 cards $3 Shipping $2) Lmk. I'd love to keep building my Caps collection!

-Ashley
I'm in. Looking for any and all Ottawa Senators cards or Tampa Bay & Phoenix Goalies. How far back do you want to go for Capitals cards?
Collecting Ottawa Senators, New York Islanders (Goalies only), Oleg Saprykin & Clark MacArthur

I'm up for the Wings. I don't think I have 100 Caps cards but one for one or a trade based on value will work for me. Let me know.

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

(04-30-2012, 02:55 PM)fiveholesports Wrote: I'm in. Looking for any and all Ottawa Senators cards or Tampa Bay & Phoenix Goalies. How far back do you want to go for Capitals cards?
I'm low on Sens however I can do Tampa and Pheonix goalies. Lmk.
(04-30-2012, 03:07 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: I'm up for the Wings. I don't think I have 100 Caps cards but one for one or a trade based on value will work for me. Let me know.
I could do 50 Wings cards for 50 Caps cards. Lmk

what about base cards of certain (non-superstar) players from various teams or sets i want to start like 05-06 Parkhurst you have lots of. same kind of deal apply?
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

(04-30-2012, 04:41 PM)ntgsportscards Wrote: what about base cards of certain (non-superstar) players from various teams or sets i want to start like 05-06 Parkhurst you have lots of. same kind of deal apply?
Sure does! Just send an offer of what you need. I'd love to unload the Parkhurst that I don't need. Lmk!

I know I can find 50 I need from you but you might want to see if I have any you need. Or you want me to just throw you you an offer.

(04-30-2012, 04:15 PM)alto4life Wrote: I could do 50 Wings cards for 50 Caps cards. Lmk

Jimmy Howard PC
Danny DeKeyser PC

Red Wings collector

Go ahead and send one on over.

(04-30-2012, 07:53 PM)trobbi33 Wrote: I know I can find 50 I need from you but you might want to see if I have any you need. Or you want me to just throw you you an offer.

id be down for this deal, any year preference on the caps base? if you need 11-12 i definately have 50-100, also how do you ship 100 cards for $2 the lowest ihave been able to get a package of 90-100 cards is $8, the most was almost $15...
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

(04-30-2012, 08:32 PM)rczubaty Wrote: id be down for this deal, any year preference on the caps base? if you need 11-12 i definately have 50-100, also how do you ship 100 cards for $2 the lowest ihave been able to get a package of 90-100 cards is $8, the most was almost $15...
In the states I can do it for 3 but Canada is 5. I'm not going full price on shipping bc it's not too big of a deal. I have most 11-12 except crown royale. Lmk.