`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT: Preferred Booklet Rodman, Ewing, DRob, Mourning...

FT: Preferred Booklet Rodman, Ewing, DRob, Mourning...
Hi all,

This is for the 2011-12 Panini Preferred Rebound Memorabilia #1 Alonzo Mourning/Patrick Ewing/Karl Malone/Hakeem Olajuwon/David Robinson/Shaquille O'Neal/Dennis Rodman numbered to 199.

By accident I purchased this booklet twice on the Bay.
They're numbered 034/199 and 075/199. Both are in perfect condition and I don't have a preference, so you decide which of the two you want.

I'm still looking for the LEGENDS Booklet with Dennis Rodman so I'd be most interested in trading for that one. Will consider other offers as well.

[Image: escanear0243copia.jpg]

RE: FT: Preferred Booklet Rodman, Ewing, DRob, Mourning...
Check me for it please...thanks.

you can check me as well

Folkert... you go and tease me!!!! lol

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(04-29-2012, 07:25 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Check me for it please...thanks.
Liked the Gadzuric auto, but couldn't find anything else. sorry

(04-29-2012, 07:28 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: you can check me as well
sorry, couldn't find anything i need at this moment

(04-29-2012, 08:03 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Folkert... you go and tease me!!!! lol
lol, I already thought you might be interested in this. Did you get your end of our trade yet?

That's a wicked booklet Folk! You should try to get all of them :-D
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-30-2012, 12:55 PM)folkertino Wrote: Liked the Gadzuric auto, but couldn't find anything else. sorry

sorry, couldn't find anything i need at this moment

lol, I already thought you might be interested in this. Did you get your end of our trade yet?
Man, wish I had something else...would've thrown that Gadzuric in for free...actually if you like it, I will send it for free...I am sure it would receive more love on your side than mine...LOL!!! LMK.

I am interested in it, check to see if I have anything you would like.

(04-30-2012, 06:33 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Man, wish I had something else...would've thrown that Gadzuric in for free...actually if you like it, I will send it for free...I am sure it would receive more love on your side than mine...LOL!!! LMK.
Here is the Gadzurics...if you want them...LMK...they are yours for free...don't really need and probably could never move them over here in Texas. LOL!!!

[Image: GadzuricAuto.jpg]

(05-02-2012, 08:36 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Here is the Gadzurics...if you want them...LMK...they are yours for free...don't really need and probably could never move them over here in Texas. LOL!!!

[Image: GadzuricAuto.jpg]
Dude thanks a lot, you're a star, but it actually turns out I already have that one. Sorry for the confusion.

BTW, Gadzuric played for the Texas Legends this season until signing with the Knicks two weeks ago.