`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One box of Prime Signatures.......WOW

One box of Prime Signatures.......WOW
So I had planned to take a break from buying boxes for a while, seems like everything I have FT no one is interested in or doesn't have anything I'm interested in. Not too mention the down luck I've had since pulling a Montana auto from limited. Thought I'd used up all my box luck with that pull. Was bored today and took my son with me to LCS. Decided on a box of this since the price was pretty good. She laid out the boxes and my son pointed at this box, so we took it. Ok enough rambling let's see the goods....

[Image: img189_crop.jpg]

Love the look of this stuff. I have a couple Elway Prime Proofs and they look sweet. Couldn't wait to see my hit

Larry Fitzgerald Autographed Printing Plates Magenta 1/1!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: img188_crop.jpg]

[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: One box of Prime Signatures.......WOW
That Fitzgerald is awesome you got the right color too!! If you want check me for it just pulled an SPA D.Murray 2 color autoSmile

Dam! BEAUTiful!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(04-28-2012, 02:50 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: That Fitzgerald is awesome you got the right color too!! If you want check me for it just pulled an SPA D.Murray 2 color autoSmile
Def interested but waiting to see what else is out there. Been looking for one of those forever for my OU uni auto PC. The last Fitzgerald from that set /15 sold for like $71 so looking for quite a bit on this one. I usually don't like to use ebay for trade values but seeing how it's unpriced I'm gonna use it for at least a reference point.

(04-28-2012, 03:38 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Def interested but waiting to see what else is out there. Been looking for one of those forever for my OU uni auto PC. The last Fitzgerald from that set /15 sold for like $71 so looking for quite a bit on this one. I usually don't like to use ebay for trade values but seeing how it's unpriced I'm gonna use it for at least a reference point.

LoLSmile Totally man. I didnt expect to trade it heads-upSmile I know some people claim not to use SV but how can you not!? Here's a scan of it. If you decide to trade it just LMK if you're interested. Here's a scan:

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

Sweet plate....congrats
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Omg! The things I would do for that Sad
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(04-28-2012, 03:47 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Omg! The things I would do for that Sad
Couldn't believe it. The wife opens all my stuff for me. She saw it and said wow this one looks weird. She showed me and my jaw dropped lol

If ur trade don't work out, u interested in a 1997 collectors edge game ball elway/brunel?
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(04-28-2012, 05:51 PM)cody_allen Wrote: If ur trade don't work out, u interested in a 1997 collectors edge game ball elway/brunel?
which trade?