`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAJOR MOJO Bryce Harper & Detroit Tigers at WalMart! Six Hits!

RE: MAJOR MOJO Bryce Harper & Detroit Tigers at WalMart! Six Hits!
Hmmmm, maybe I should head out to Walmart.

Congrats on the pulls, very nice!

(04-28-2012, 03:37 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Nice!

As a fellow Tigers fan I knew you would appreciate it.
(04-28-2012, 10:56 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Hmmmm, maybe I should head out to Walmart.

Congrats on the pulls, very nice!

Thank you ... yeah, I mean, that's why I bought a box, because I saw other people were busting pretty solid stuff. It's a really fun break.
(04-28-2012, 03:49 PM)clarkzac Wrote: If you really feel like you're missing a void in your collection I just got in a Bryce Harper GU from this product

Thank you for the offer ... the Star Prospects card filled the void in my collecting heart (LOL) ... I'm pretending it's like a baseball version of Youngs Guns from UD Hockey ... which, if you do the math, it actually is. They fall about 1:8 boxes.
(04-28-2012, 10:53 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Wow...nice break
Thank you ... I was thrilled, I don't even think I've ever pulled any Tigers autos before, much less the big guy ... plus, the USA stuff is cool because you could end up with something pretty good a couple of years down the road. Got a patch/25 and an auto patch out of 100 ...

Sick hits from walmart
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Not bad at all, congrats!

(05-01-2012, 02:49 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Sick hits from walmart
Yeah, thanks, basically the two best baseball autos in my collection are from Target (Harper Bowman Chrome) and WalMart (Cabrera) ... although technically the Cabrera came out of a hobby box.

Not complaining either way, LOL.
(05-01-2012, 07:10 PM)mnc99 Wrote: Not bad at all, congrats!
Thank you, I'm very tempted to look for more of these, but other than a Harper auto, I would probably be in for a letdown. I think I'll quit while I'm ahead.