`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
News of some description.

News of some description.
Hi folks, just a quick line in here, i have some news. I'm pulling the pin on trading for a while, focussing on other things for the time being - that being said ill still most likely be active on the boards, just not active trading/buying etc. Any trades i have currently open will be finalised however necessary, i just wont be taking on any new ones. Well i might do the odd one here and there - just a notice that i prob wont be.

That being said i do intend on breaking some wax at some point this year, so ill be happy to share my breaks with people, and if i have something you desperately need im sure i can just send it your way haha.

The reason for my little break/hiatus/stop on trading - im focussing on getting my course done in the minimum time possible.... as today i had some news from a particular company that happens to organise Visas to other countries, and im most likely going travelling next year, so need to focus saving money on that haha. Its good to be taking a break for a nice reason, rather than a crappy one haha.

All things in my org that im looking to get rid of, are listed as for trade of for sale, go in there and check it out - i need to move stuff ASAP, its taking up too much room on my desk haha. Lots of stuff in the for like 20c.... etc.

Oh ive been killing space so that hopefully this part of the post isnt at the top of the page..... because the news is.... ive been tole im eligible for a Canadian Visa, my application is in and pending approval (which should be a formality) ill be relocating to North America for 2 years starting anywhere from Feb to June next year haha. So maybe i can look forward to cracking a few boxes with some of you in person!

Im mega excited about it all so far. You might think im jumping the gun on the trade break - but my study schedule ramps up dramatically in the next 3-6 months, so it was in the works anyway, but the heading overseas again news i wasnt expecting it to be quite that easy, but here i am haha.

Anyway enough rambling, if ive got a trade with you at the moment, lets finish it up if possible, no great rush, but sooner is better i guess (even though im usually the slow one), if ive got anything you want - grab it now, or itll go on the place that shall not be named in big lots or used as fire kindling lol.

Excitedly,

Steve.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: News of some description.
Steve: While I'm sorry to hear of your break from trading, I'm stoked for your future endeavours! Our trade will be on it's way to you shortly, and I apologise for my delay, but my 1 day off kinda got messed up, and I didn't get a chance to get to the PO. I'm hoping to get everything mailed out Saturday though!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(04-27-2012, 05:05 AM)opierocks Wrote: Steve: While I'm sorry to hear of your break from trading, I'm stoked for your future endeavours! Our trade will be on it's way to you shortly, and I apologise for my delay, but my 1 day off kinda got messed up, and I didn't get a chance to get to the PO. I'm hoping to get everything mailed out Saturday though!
Thats cool mate, i trust ya. Smile I am completely stoked, cant wait for it all to happen haha. Long way off yet, and still another 7 months of school work, but itll be nice once its all done and i jump on the plane haha!
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Great news, Steve! It would be fantastic to actually have you close enough so that the shipping does not take 1-2 months (STILL have not received the package from you... stupid Canada Post!), and perhaps a chance meet! If there is anything that you need in the way of help, I would be happy to assist. I might know a thing or two about Canada... Wink I will get my end of our latest trade out ASAP, and I hope that it gets to you quickly! Best wishes, buddy!

Randi

Let me know if you travel to Canuck-land brother, always welcome at tha ranch Wink
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

I have done a few breaks from trading, so take as much time as you need to do.

I hope you are able to do trades again down the road.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I'm glad it's a good reason for a break. I hope we can finalize our trade. If you want, you could add the cards to your org that you'd be trading to me (even if they're not there yet) and we can finalize it so the cards are out of my org and set aside for you. Lmk your thoughts my friend and good luck with the future!

Good luck on your studies and we will see you back in no time at all.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/