`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAPS!!!

RE: CAPS!!!
(04-26-2012, 12:33 PM)wickabee Wrote: The saddest part was simply how many people were on their spewing hatred and racism, calling for Ward to be hung and such.

I think this is Boston's "riot"
Well there a bad apples in all sports towns. It is sad that the casual fans don't even know thier own team history. Didn't Willie O'Ree play in Boston?
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Yes he did
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

I love the poor journalism of the article on the racist tweeters. Third one down has the Detroit Red Wings logo as his avatar. Obviously a big Bruins fan. I would guess the rest of the "fans" use this derogatory term in their everyday language, as more than one of them in earlier tweets refer to women as "rhyming with witches", and make use of a term that boils my blood - the R word (made famous in Robert Downey Jr's Tropical Thunder rant).

After Brad Richards scores tonight, I will take to my twitter and call him a potato farmer, then all Sens fans will be called vegetable haters.

That should be reason enough to make it so that you must be at least 15 to use social media.
[Image: sigimg.jpg]

Collecting Bruins + Scottie Upshall + Shaone Morrisonn + Dan Cleary
My Traders: http://www.beckett.com/organize/users/miketaylor72#c=0

Sorry Ash.....cant root for Caps as long as Ovechkin plays for them.....I have a STRONG dislke for him.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(04-26-2012, 01:31 PM)miketaylor72 Wrote: I love the poor journalism of the article on the racist tweeters. Third one down has the Detroit Red Wings logo as his avatar. Obviously a big Bruins fan. I would guess the rest of the "fans" use this derogatory term in their everyday language, as more than one of them in earlier tweets refer to women as "rhyming with witches", and make use of a term that boils my blood - the R word (made famous in Robert Downey Jr's Tropical Thunder rant).

After Brad Richards scores tonight, I will take to my twitter and call him a potato farmer, then all Sens fans will be called vegetable haters.

That should be reason enough to make it so that you must be at least 15 to use social media.
Hmm, what was I told by a Bruins fan when I tried to explain that the riot was not entirely Canucks fans?

Oh yeah

"Go ahead and keep pretending your team's fans are all innocent."

turnabout is fair play.

A riot is started by idiots. It doesn't matter if it's in the streets of Vancouver or over the internet. Doesn't matter if it's racist comments or fires. Morons rule the day when any of this kind of crap starts. Most of the Bruins fans think this behavior is reprehensible, just as most Canucks fans felt the same about rioters. Does it matter what team they follow once they've stepped over that line? Would you in any way claim them as fans of your team if they so poorly represent the majority? No. These aren't Bruins fans, they're trolls and/or morons, just as when Vancouver went wild, those committing the crimes and acts of violence were not Canucks fans, but immature idiots. I know quite a few classy fans of the teams who are my team's greatest rivals, all solid folks, and wouldn't think about tossing them into such a deep well of stupidity with clowns like that.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(04-26-2012, 01:56 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: A riot is started by idiots. It doesn't matter if it's in the streets of Vancouver or over the internet. Doesn't matter if it's racist comments or fires. Morons rule the day when any of this kind of crap starts. Most of the Bruins fans think this behavior is reprehensible, just as most Canucks fans felt the same about rioters. Does it matter what team they follow once they've stepped over that line? Would you in any way claim them as fans of your team if they so poorly represent the majority? No. These aren't Bruins fans, they're trolls and/or morons, just as when Vancouver went wild, those committing the crimes and acts of violence were not Canucks fans, but immature idiots. I know quite a few classy fans of the teams who are my team's greatest rivals, all solid folks, and wouldn't think about tossing them into such a deep well of stupidity with clowns like that.
Very well said, Chris. You will find that the actions of the mere and stupid outweigh that of the masses and humble. Was WWII not started by the fascism and dictatorship of just one man (for the love of God, I am NOT trying to start a debate... just pointing out how the loudest voice is usually cast in hatred)? I personally don't think that it was the Boston Fans that started this whole debacle, but as was pointed out earlier, morons and trolls! "Some men just want to watch the world burn." That number has seemed to climb nowadays!

Randi

(04-26-2012, 01:41 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: Sorry Ash.....cant root for Caps as long as Ovechkin plays for them.....I have a STRONG dislke for him.
Sorry too Ash. I've met Ovechkin in person many times & he's easily the most disliked & arrogant player in the NHL. If you don't believe me, go on youtube & type "Ovechkin sign". There's videos from all over the world showing Ovechkin ignoring & being rude to fans and autograph seekers, (except the ones where he's getting paid to sit down & sign autographs).

The rest of the Capitals are OK & actually nice. Ovechkin is just (bleep).

(04-26-2012, 01:56 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: A riot is started by idiots. It doesn't matter if it's in the streets of Vancouver or over the internet. Doesn't matter if it's racist comments or fires. Morons rule the day when any of this kind of crap starts. Most of the Bruins fans think this behavior is reprehensible, just as most Canucks fans felt the same about rioters. Does it matter what team they follow once they've stepped over that line? Would you in any way claim them as fans of your team if they so poorly represent the majority? No. These aren't Bruins fans, they're trolls and/or morons, just as when Vancouver went wild, those committing the crimes and acts of violence were not Canucks fans, but immature idiots. I know quite a few classy fans of the teams who are my team's greatest rivals, all solid folks, and wouldn't think about tossing them into such a deep well of stupidity with clowns like that.
Funny, no Bruins fan has said anything even close to that for the last 10 months. What changed your mind?

#ifCanucksareriotersBruinsareracists

In my opinion there was only one true riot and it was caused by an idiot...
The others here in Montreal were caused by looters believe me or not those are the facts....
Enough with this rant over what was said it is in the past and the main thing is the Bruins are gone Bye Bye...congrats to the Cap's ...
Say what you will about Ovechkin he is getting the job done ON THE ICE......and that is what the playoffs are about...enjoy the games I am looking forward to some highlight reel moments to come.....YEAH BABY BRING ON THE GAMES!!!!
[Image: a11.jpg]