`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some help, opinions

Need some help, opinions
I am getting ready to send 20 more cards to Beckett for grading but having a real tough time deciding what to send. On one hand I want to send the rest of my 86-87 fleer stickers and some more from the 86-87 fleer set. I know some of my stickers are not going to grade very high, but I still want them graded.
On the other hand I have some more Garnetts, Bird and Jordans that I want to get graded also.
Should I continue just sending my fleer set until it is complete or mix them up? What do you guys think.

Thanks,
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Need some help, opinions
It's all about personal preference. I always want to get condition sensitive and/or most valuable cards graded first. After that, I choose ones I particularly like the look of or have the best chance to get gem mint grades.

I get the sense you'll probably get all of your 86-87 Fleer cards done eventually, so maybe just sending them off and getting them out of the way and protected is best, unless you've hit on some high value PC cards recently that you want to get protected ASAP.

In short, it's up to you!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I would Send the Stickers in right now and hold off on the regular set if you have anymore openings then pick between the Jordans, Birds or KGs.

For example if you have 13 Stickers then send 7 birds as well..

The PC cards that you know will grade well should get sent in. By doing this you will cut down on the possibility of them getting damaged eventually. The Fleer set you already know isn't going to grade to well, so I'd wait on those.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Thanks for the input everyone.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]