`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 retail boxes of 2012 TM

2 retail boxes of 2012 TM
I just couldn't resist the temptation to see if the nearest Target had boxes/packs in yet. Being in the area, I stopped in. And sure enough. Here we go:

Marcos Ambrose single swatch, gold 41/99
Juan "Where's the jet dryer" Montoya, single swatch, silver 76/299
Jimmie Johnson SP #14
Kasey Kahne red retail 155/250
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. red retail 16/250
Steve Letarte
Memory Lane- Michael Waltrip
Memory Lane- Matt Kenseth
Rising Stars- Shelby Blackstock (x2...got a dup)

everything is marked for trade. I'll also include scans of my previous break momentarily.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Here are scans of my first box, less the Jamie McMurray mem that is PC:

Photobucket
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: 2 retail boxes of 2012 TM
[quote='ryancholden' pid='1953537' dateline='1332442937'] I just couldn't resist the temptation to see if the nearest Target had boxes/packs in yet. Being in the area, I stopped in. And sure enough. Here we go: Marcos Ambrose single swatch, gold 41/99 Juan "Where's the jet dryer" Montoya, single swatch, silver 76/299 Jimmie Johnson SP #14 Kasey Kahne red retail 155/250 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. red retail 16/250 Steve Letarte Memory Lane- Michael Waltrip Memory Lane- Matt Kenseth Rising Stars- Shelby Blackstock (x2...got a dup) everything is marked for trade. I'll also include scans of my previous break momentarily. Photobucket

Nice cards as usual. Hopefully the lame stores (Target & Walmart) near me, will start to get some of these single packs in. Would be nice to have to only spend $20-25 a pop instead of $150 for a case.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Nice hits man!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(03-22-2012, 05:19 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Nice cards as usual. Hopefully the lame stores (Target & Walmart) near me, will start to get some of these single packs in. Would be nice to have to only spend $20-25 a pop instead of $150 for a case.

Jerry
Well if it makes you feel any better, the only Target within a half hour drive of me did NOT have these packs a week ago, and today there were 4 on the shelf.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]
Smile 
I will probably check Target again this weekend, part of my OCD when I am looking for something I want Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Good pulls - Thanks for the pics.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

not to bad

you landed the jimmy sp thats a pretty decent hit 19 hobby boxes didn't yield one for me good break
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Sweet kahne
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK