`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anybody here trade for EVERYTHING from certain teams anymore?

RE: Does anybody here trade for EVERYTHING from certain teams anymore?
I collect all Capitals cards. I've gotten a card of almost every player to play for the Caps. I have tons of cards that I'd love to move for Caps. Any team/player collector hit me up after you're done with Carl of course to get some bulk trades going!

I collect any and all Oilers doesn't matter who the player is, currently sitting at around 12,000 different cards, so not really looking for bulk trades (I do have 1000's of base going back to the 90's if someone is looking for anything). I have all base cards going back to 1972 and the Alberta Oilers just needing some SP's from the 2000's and now a whole lot of SP's from the 2010's. That last couple of years has made it really hard to keep up with all the SP rookie cards, Would love to find a bunch of 1990's parallels and inserts I need, they are getting to be very hard to find nowadays.
Always looking for Oiler Cards.  
Currently have 17k + different Oilers Cards
Other Projects
Black Diamond up to 14-15 SPs 
Need 18 McDonald Inserts
Need 5 OPC 09-10 Canadian Heroes Rainbow
Need 5 OPC 12-13 Popups
Need 6 97-98 Donruss Preferred
Need 2 02-03 Topps Heritage
All wants listed in org

(04-25-2012, 02:07 PM)tha penguin Wrote: Stock up some Pens and let's make another deal Wink
the funny thing is I have lots of pens but there mostly base cards of old school players from the 90's-mid 2000's. Too lets say lazy to list commons I'd rather just give them as freebees when I do trade. Anyway I think I grabbed all bruins I needed last time.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(04-25-2012, 01:45 PM)rczubaty Wrote: i collect all Edmonton oilers cards, i would never say i am profiteering. the cards i have in my collection are not going anywhere. i am collecting Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. not because i see the value of his cards going up, but because hwe is a great player and an amazing addition to "MY" team.

Yes, i wasnt having a go at you lol. I mean just in the general wider population. Im not really even referring to anyone on these boards, more-so for example some particular sellers on "the place that shall not be named" lol. And by saying this im not having a go at you (or anyone on the boards) either, but i always find it funny, everyones into all the new young guys who are highly touted, yet proved not much and could blow their knee out and reture in a year or 2 (hope not, but it could happen), yet how many Ryan Smyth collectors are there? Well I havent seen many, doesnt mena they arent out there, but he was heart and soul of that team before he got traded, and now hes back there mentoring the youth, teaching them good hard nosed hockey, but no one wants his cards coz theyre worth jack squat lol. Thats more what im getting at, and like i said, and i reitterate, im not slanging off at anyone in this community.

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

(04-25-2012, 08:10 PM)nemesis77777 Wrote: Yes, i wasnt having a go at you lol. I mean just in the general wider population. Im not really even referring to anyone on these boards, more-so for example some particular sellers on "the place that shall not be named" lol. And by saying this im not having a go at you (or anyone on the boards) either, but i always find it funny, everyones into all the new young guys who are highly touted, yet proved not much and could blow their knee out and reture in a year or 2 (hope not, but it could happen), yet how many Ryan Smyth collectors are there? Well I havent seen many, doesnt mena they arent out there, but he was heart and soul of that team before he got traded, and now hes back there mentoring the youth, teaching them good hard nosed hockey, but no one wants his cards coz theyre worth jack squat lol. Thats more what im getting at, and like i said, and i reitterate, im not slanging off at anyone in this community.

I actually do collect Ryan Smyth, always looking for nice Smyth cards. i didnt take what you said as a shot at me or anyone, just wanted to say that not everyone is collecting "hot young players" for finacial gains... althought the popularity of Hall, Eberle, RNH, even Paajarvi makes it quite difficult/expensive to collect Ouilers cards rright now. and probably the same next year as we have the number 1 draft pick again...
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

We like the same team but otherwise I might be game...I'd might be willing to go back 3-5 years maybe more....post 90's would be better though....Unfortunately I don't keep my penguins extra separate from the collection

Not sure if I that interested in trading for some mathew barnaby,Straka,morozov Kovalev quad jersey..but if I am getting rid of stuff just as "useless"..I suppose I would not mind

To everyone with lots of 90's base, I need about 250 cards from early 90's. Mainly 90-91 UD French, 91-92 UD French, 91-92 Pinnacle french and may need some 91-92 Parkhurst french. 94-95 finest aswell. I'll also take Montreal goalies :-)
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.

Well, we all know I'm collecting Sens and Canucks, and I'll take anything I need in trade, especially base and low end inserts! That being said, my biggest issue with "bulk" trades Carl, is the fact that, typically speaking, I'd probably end up with a small stack of cards I don't need. If you're suggesting a trade of say 50 cards I know I need, for 50 cards I know you need, that's different, but in general, a 50 for 50 deal means I end up with maybe 5 cards I need, and 45 to add as traders! Of course, the same could happen to you...Not that I could help you much right now anyway...I think you got the best Pens I had when you did my banner!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

There's a guy over on the baseball boards who does this. People send him their commons of whatever team he has traders for and he will in turn send you the team you requested. He sorts THOUSANDS of cards and it's typically at the end of the season. I just got 1600 Phillies cards off him a couple months ago. Sure the commons aren't worth anything for the most part but I got rid of clutter to get the 1600 cards and some memories of the pathetic Phillies teams of the past Smile

A couple of weeks ago I was still in the run collecting players which play/played for my favourite team in Germany. I decided to stop that because it was an neverending story collecting every card (NHL, Minor, European cards) of the players.
I´m now focussing on a couple of Swedish players (see my banner) and two players from my favourite team (Sergio Momesso and Mike Green). It works very well for me because I´m only looking for a "couple" of cards now. It´s possible for me to complete those PCs sometime (who knows).
I have added all the cards from my former PC to my ORG and would be happy in trading with some great people out there. If you´re looking for German cards from former NHL or Minor League players just drop me a line.

Benny
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin