`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redemptions?

RE: Redemptions?
Hey. Great post guys. And I just Recieved my 11-12 crown royale rookie auto redemption Matt frattin and I think it was only about 60 days tops! I guess some redemptions get made faster. Idk. Good luck though guys but if you have any unused redemptions lets make a deal il take em!
Collecting Leafs Game Used, Patches,Autos
[Image: phaneufset-1.jpg]
Photobucket:
http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd365/nhlderek1/

Apparently Artifacts 11-12 Redemptions are completed and shipping soon. Has been updated on my page anyway.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

I've only pulled 2 redemptions in my life, and one was expired. The other wasn't Panini.
So why did I even respond to this thread? I don't know. Maybe just to express my horror regarding what some people here have gone through with Panini redemptions.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

I have been waiting since last July (2011) for a Panini Felix Potvin Gold monkiers auto. What I don't understand is that there are some already out there. I spoke with a few of the guys who own them and they redeeemed theirs after I did so one would think I would have gotten mine first.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

I don't get sometimes the redemption....

hopefully with the new hockey guy, this gets fix better
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)