Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nascar Promos FS or for UFC/MMA

Nascar Promos FS or for UFC/MMA
Hi,

I have a couple hundred Nascar promo cards i'm looking to sell or trade for UFC/MMA cards. I have included scans of some of them. Anyone that's serious about doing a deal, just let me know.

thanks,

MattWink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Nascar Promos FS or for UFC/MMA
(05-14-2012, 01:13 AM)Mattf1975 Wrote: Hi,

I have a couple hundred Nascar promo cards i'm looking to sell or trade for UFC/MMA cards. I have included scans of some of them. Anyone that's serious about doing a deal, just let me know.

thanks,

MattWink
I have a bunch of MMA cards in my Org and would be interested in any Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, or Danica Patrick Promo cards. Check out my Org and PM me if interested or not, I will check out your Org. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Echo... failed to mention that 'attached pics' almost NEVER work here on Beckett. Try using Photobucket, Imageshack, or other photo-sharing sites to post your pics/scans here. If you need/want help, there are many of us that are willing to inform you on how to post pics in a thread. Just ask us and we'll be happy to help.

welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly (for sale requires a sell price) All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod

Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)