`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply

RE: Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply
(04-24-2012, 12:48 PM)cccupps420 Wrote: like the suh a little, only one I saw in your org...wow that was really hard for me to look through your org, lol
Well I do appreciate the look and even considering. Suh went out as a gift to Scott yesterday
Eddie George Super Collector

heck, I'm waiting for you to get back with me Smile
(04-24-2012, 12:50 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I dont even get offers haha
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I agree! They say send an offer and then you do and get no response! If the offer isn't good enough or if there is nothing you want then let the person know. I must give props to some traders on here though who get back to you incredibly fast no matter what.

(04-24-2012, 01:01 PM)ft28jags Wrote: heck, I'm waiting for you to get back with me Smile
haha did you send me an offer?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

we've talked about this card forever...do the words let me find you something and I'll get back with you ring a bell Smile
(04-24-2012, 01:28 PM)chads-cards Wrote: haha did you send me an offer?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(04-24-2012, 01:29 PM)ft28jags Wrote: we've talked about this card forever...do the words let me find you something and I'll get back with you ring a bell Smile
Nope haha. Remember I am a recovering from a head injury lol. I have abunch of crappy autos but ik you dont want em.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

LOL...well, obviously get me something I iike...OP, not trying to hijack so I apologize
(04-24-2012, 01:30 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Nope haha. Remember I am a recovering from a head injury lol. I have abunch of crappy autos but ik you dont want em.
My Flickr

sent a pm regarding an aldon smith recently, still waiting on a response.

I have a trade that has been sitting since 4/2/12. No reply. What we should do is add them to our ignore lists.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

I hate when you post in their thread that you sent an offer, and the offer just sits there, but yet, they dont mind bumpping their thread post.