`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply

Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply
I know that I am....they have a thread and I reply and send an offer and then the offer sits for days. Please don't start a trade thread if you are not ready to get a trade done.

RE: Post here if you are sick of sending offers without reply
Still interested in the Ponder Contenders if there is anything we can work out on it.
Eddie George Super Collector

I have 6 pending right now with no comment, nothing.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

right there with you....and i didn't even start some of them, most of the time they ask, can you check me for this...i do and send an offer and then, crickets....

(04-24-2012, 12:43 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I have 6 pending right now with no comment, nothing.

I will be the first to admit I have done itSad Sorry if I made anyone mad.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

like the suh a little, only one I saw in your org...wow that was really hard for me to look through your org, lol

(04-24-2012, 12:38 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Still interested in the Ponder Contenders if there is anything we can work out on it.

+1....gets old after awhile and those that do it to me and then send offers I just quickly cancel with not trading at this time
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I dont even get offers haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I get more crickets than responses. But All I have is garbage. You have tons of goodies, so I dont see why you cant get a response...
It is funny when you see a person post 10 times a day but wont return/comment/cancel the offer.
I even go as far as to send a pm sometimes. I see they read it. And they still dont reply to either, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

i have 8 at the moment that have not moved for days a couple for weeks

(04-24-2012, 12:49 PM)ft28jags Wrote: +1....gets old after awhile and those that do it to me and then send offers I just quickly cancel with not trading at this time