`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After My near heart attack... advice?

RE: After My near heart attack... advice?
(04-24-2012, 11:44 PM)diablo71 Wrote: What do you mean, don't even use the micro cloth??
Btw. I just inspected the cards under a really good light.. It appears the cards both have slight smudges on the backs that are noticeable.. Funny thing is neither had this before I put them in the magnetic single card cases. Really Frustrating!!!

I do have one other question for everyone on these. I pulled the 2nd one from a pack back in the day, I know it is legit. As for the first one i bought it on eBay.. I know some of these cards were counterfeited back when he got real popular during the last Olympics. Is there any way to tell real from fake??
Alright, well after closer inspection i may just leave them raw... they still look very nice and grading may just hurt the overall appearance, especially if they come back low Sad

thanks for the advice.

as for the second part of the question, anyway to tell what the counterfiets may look like. Like i said above, one i pulled so i know it is real the other was an ebay purchase so not sure?