`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should I collect?

RE: Who should I collect?
I find it odd that people ask this question. One must collect what makes them happy.

For me, I've collected Mickey Mantle for several years. Needed a new challenge in my life besides the daily norm, so I started collecting my favorite childhood idle, Michael Jordan.

Yea the vintage graded Mantles are pricey. Ive owned pretty much all of his cards with the exception ofthe 52 Topps of course, but I've learned very quickly that 90's MJ inserts/refractors are just as high if not pricier. I was even able to afford a BGS 8.5 MJ fleer rookie Smile Smile Smile

Collecting Jordan kinda gave me a rejuvenation for collecting again and haven't stopped since. I'm glad I found another player that i can collect and couldn't be more happier.

Point is, it's ok I guess to collect one ting and get bored with it, but finding that "fix" again with something else has to come from you. Good Luck and please let us know who r what you decide.

Taj Gibson or Joakim Noah would be some good Bulls to PC and wouldn't break the bank either..
[Image: arod.gif]

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I am going to focus on patches of Bulls players and still buy some Wade patches but minimize my collection. I already have a couple Rose patches and a National Treasures Pippen patch /25 so I can build off those...

My plan to sell the Wade cards is to list all the game used auction style starting at $4.99 plus free shipping. The higher priced items I will list with a reserve to make sure I at least come out ahead on those. What about commons? Is it even worth it? I was thinking I might try to sell them as a lot. Any selling suggestions would be appreciated! I have my own style and preferences but always willing to learn from others...

Penny Hardaway for sure

Since you are a Bulls fans, here are some names for you:
Deng,
Noah,
Ronnie Brewer,
Kyle Korver,
Boozer.

Lol. Thanks.

This is easy..if you want bulls deff go for Luc Longley
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

What about bill Wennington?!?! Or toni kukoc?

(04-29-2012, 09:18 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: What about bill Wennington?!?! Or toni kukoc?
The obvious answer is Pete Myers, the man who replaced Michael Jordan after his first retirement from the Bulls. Undoubtedly, Myers' dominance is what fueled MJ's desire to get back into the NBA in an attempt to regain his spot as the Bulls' starting SG.

(04-29-2012, 09:36 PM)jsmouser Wrote: The obvious answer is Pete Myers, the man who replaced Michael Jordan after his first retirement from the Bulls. Undoubtedly, Myers' dominance is what fueled MJ's desire to get back into the NBA in an attempt to regain his spot as the Bulls' starting SG.
It's a shame, really, that Pete Myer's emergence as a younger Jordan is what prevented Jordan from a second comeback and three more championships.