`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Blazers Wesley Matthews autograph

Blazers Wesley Matthews autograph
Recently after a Portland Trail Blazers game, I had Wesley Matthews autograph my 2011-2012 Hoops #201 card. Was just curious if anyone knew how much that card is worth now. Also, I got a pic with him as well if that helps to verify the autograph. Thanks.

RE: Blazers Wesley Matthews autograph
His autos are selling around $5.

(04-23-2012, 06:34 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: His autos are selling around $5.
Ok. Thanks.

Saw an elite black auto of his go for $7.50 yesterday...

(04-24-2012, 05:26 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: Saw an elite black auto of his go for $7.50 yesterday...
Awesome, not bad. I have lot of Blazers' autographs I got in person, so I was just curious how much Wesley Matthews' autograph goes for since I have multiples of his autograph.

Batum is the *****.

(04-24-2012, 07:19 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Batum is the *****.
Both Matthews and Batum were awesome to meet this season. My gf and I would go to the player's parking garage after games that we went to and both Wes Matthews and Nic Batum came over everytime to sign autographs and take pics with everyone.

remember, certified (pack pulled) autos sell for more then inperson autos, and the matthews autos that are inserted into packs by panini in hoops sell for less then $5, a die hard matthews collector may buy the inperson auto for $2, everyone else, probably less then a dollar.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 06:09 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: remember, certified (pack pulled) autos sell for more then inperson autos, and the matthews autos that are inserted into packs by panini in hoops sell for less then $5, a die hard matthews collector may buy the inperson auto for $2, everyone else, probably less then a dollar.
Yes thank you. I know certified autos go for more.. I was just curious how much some of my in person autos might be worth, especially matthews since I have so many of his.