`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the loose pack purchase: 10-11 SPA

RE: the loose pack purchase: 10-11 SPA
nice JJ auto hit! looks like this gamble paid off for you and i was wrong on this one haha.Nice break my friend
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Nice pc add
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

You better save one of those Monroe GU's for when I start trading again lol,

(04-27-2012, 12:50 PM)libs021 Wrote: You better save one of those Monroe GU's for when I start trading again lol,
haha I figure one for you and one for Xstream, except both of you are largely absent recently! I picked up a Rasheed GU piece and a Billups GU piece in Pistons unis in the last couple weeks as well. They're just languishing in my collection, waiting for the Pistons contingent to return :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-27-2012, 09:25 PM)buckunteer Wrote: haha I figure one for you and one for Xstream, except both of you are largely absent recently! I picked up a Rasheed GU piece and a Billups GU piece in Pistons unis in the last couple weeks as well. They're just languishing in my collection, waiting for the Pistons contingent to return :-P
lol well I'm starting a new job next week once my finances are straight I'll start being active again. Just got to find some cool cards for you lol.

(04-27-2012, 11:01 PM)libs021 Wrote: lol well I'm starting a new job next week once my finances are straight I'll start being active again. Just got to find some cool cards for you lol.
Let's hope you do! Got an Austin Daye RC Court Kings Auto as well. Just find me one $40 PC MJ and the lot is yours :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]