IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Moon Mailday!!!*

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *"Mean" Mailday!*
I'm not one for vintage but that's a beauty. Congrats man

(01-16-2013, 11:17 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm not one for vintage but that's a beauty. Congrats man
Thanks! I know vintage can be boring, but you gotta appreciate the simpler time lol.

Nice mean joe! BTW I always have alot of High grade vintage if you wanted to send me a list of what you need in what grade
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Its been a honest pleasure watching this PC grow!!! My personal favorite is still the Payton PSA 9 but there are so many monsters that picking 1 is virtually impossible. lol. Good luck knocking out the rest!!!

BTW I find it almost as equally amazing that you stuck with this for so long. I know I come up with brilliant PC ideas but after a month or 2 I quit and try something else lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-17-2013, 01:07 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Nice mean joe! BTW I always have alot of High grade vintage if you wanted to send me a list of what you need in what grade
List is on the first page, but I will PM it to you as well, thanks!
(01-17-2013, 04:02 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Its been a honest pleasure watching this PC grow!!! My personal favorite is still the Payton PSA 9 but there are so many monsters that picking 1 is virtually impossible. lol. Good luck knocking out the rest!!!

BTW I find it almost as equally amazing that you stuck with this for so long. I know I come up with brilliant PC ideas but after a month or 2 I quit and try something else lol.
Thanks Baker, glad to see your enjoying it! I think the Payton is one of my favorites, I love the Grange as well, and the Brown, like you said, so many to choose from lol. I hope to keep the collection up for a while, once I get close to 90% I will likely add 22 to make an even 100, probably will do some that are current players who are HOF locks or just great players IMO.

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *2 Steelers Mailday!*
Nice mailday for the Steelers fans on the boards, centering is a little off on them both, but I can always upgrade later, lemme know what you think!

[Image: IMG_1695.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1704.jpg]

Very nice additions. I always know I'll see something cool in an update here.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(01-24-2013, 06:40 AM)nineof Wrote: Very nice additions. I always know I'll see something cool in an update here.
Thanks once again Nine!

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Vikings Mailday!*
Nice pick up of one of the best d-linemen ever!

[Image: IMG_1748.jpg]

RE: My Top Players of All-Time RC Collection Thread *Vikings Mailday!*
Really nice addition. I like when a card of a big fella gets added to a collection. Big Grin
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.