`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pujols 4 color jersey FT/FS make offer

Pujols 4 color jersey FT/FS make offer
I have had this card tied up in trade offers twice but both have fallen thru. I really want to sell so make an offer and I will consider it. As far as trading goes I really like non sports autos and relics especially from Allen Ginter.
[Image: pujolsmarquee-1.jpg]

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: Pujols 4 color jersey FT/FS make offer
I have a Marion Jones auto I'd trade for it.Lmk if your interested---thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(04-22-2012, 08:28 PM)esa0315 Wrote: I have a Marion Jones auto I'd trade for it.Lmk if your interested---thanks
I had to google Marion Jones because I didnt know who in the world she was. Although she is a world class athlete I will have to pass. Thanks for the look.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(04-22-2012, 08:41 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: I had to google Marion Jones because I didnt know who in the world she was. Although she is a world class athlete I will have to pass. Thanks for the look.
Okay,well i have other stuff in my organize if you want to take a look.I could do a trade and cash deal,or if nothing catches your eye shoot me a price through pm.Thanks.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

I have a brutus beefcake auto from spectrum and a motocross rider... cant recall his name.. scott something i think from goodwin champions a few years back
no org, please do not send trade requests

Check me I have some stuff, and stuff I have yet to put in my org. thanks