`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying something New: Who needs Paypal?

Trying something New: Who needs Paypal?
So heres is my idea. Right now my weekly card budget is about $20-30 Bucks a week after i pay all my Bills ect.. I could buy a couple of Blasters at Walmart or Target and chance it or i could spend the $20 on Ebay and half of my budget would be spent on Shipping Charges and im finding Deasl on Ebay more and more Scares since the Price of Boxes are going up and up and people are trying to recoup there loses on bad boxes. Boxes for me right now are out of my Price range and cant simply put the money aside because if ihave the extra money over the course of the week something will come up..

So after thinking about it i figured maybe someone on here might need that Paypal for a Big Purchase on Ebay or maybe bills they need to pay ect. So maybe we can help each other out.. Each week ill post how much ill be able to spend on Cards that week and ill look for the best possible lot i can pick up.

This week i can Spend $20-25 bucks on cards. what im looking for is:

Celtics AUTO's , GU , ser # inserts ect..(not to interested in RC's since i have most unless its an older player)
Bill Walton AUTO's , GU , ser # inserts RC
Brook & Robin Lopez AUTO's , GU , ser # inserts
Dan Majerle AUTO's , GU , ser # inserts
Retired players Auto's, GU
Pre 1990 HOF RC's (Have Stocton and Robinson)

IF anyone is interested Feel free Post your offer here, Send me an offer via the trade Tools or PM ME your offers ( i will not go outside the Beckett trade Feature to complete transactions)

Again im looking for the best possible deal here where both parties get what they want out of the deal.

RE: Trying something New: Who needs Paypal?
Robin Lopez Donruss auto 1/49
Wally Szczerbiak winning materials06-07 SPx Celtics
Allan Ray Autofacts 07-08 Artifacts Celtics
Toney Allen Rookie Registration jersey 04 Celtics
Delonte West Rookie Registration Jersey 04 Celtics
Wally Szczerbiak Reflections /299 Celtics
Shaquille O'neal Donruss Diecut /49 Celtics
Rajon Rondo R&S Super Stars Jersey /299

$28 Delivered
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

PM sent
By the way, I think this is a terrific idea.

I agree, that is a solid idea! I also would send an offer but I don't have near enough nice cards that would get your interest as quavis has, so I suggest you take that offer.

I am seriously considering doing something similar now when I get paid in a few days!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-22-2012, 09:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I agree, that is a solid idea! I also would send an offer but I don't have near enough nice cards that would get your interest as quavis has, so I suggest you take that offer.

I am seriously considering doing something similar now when I get paid in a few days!
Thanx you should try it if you get what you want and the other guy gets what he wants out of the deal..

Quavis offer is pretty nice but i do have other offers via PM that im looking into as well.. Ill prob give it a couple days to allow others to view the thread and prob make my final decision on Wednesday my next payday..

Bumping this up .. I got 2 offers im Mulling right now..

Any chance you are mulling one of mine?

I have quite a few cards that could fall under those categories....check out my organize and let me know.

Thanks

Ill be home on friday if u havent spent on anything ill set somethin up for you bud
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

Check my thread, maybe we can work something out
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!