`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
META WORLD PEACE - REJECTION?

RE: META WORLD PEACE - REJECTION?
He lost my respect when he changed his name to Metta World Peace, give me a break. He and Ochocinco should date.

+1,000,000,000,000

(04-22-2012, 09:21 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: He lost my respect when he changed his name to Metta World Peace, give me a break. He and Ochocinco should date.

(04-22-2012, 09:21 PM)jeep1991 Wrote: He lost my respect when he changed his name to Metta World Peace, give me a break. He and Ochocinco should date.
+2.... anybody want to buy a Ron Artest auto?? I finally got my first one on its way.. but thinking about moving it...

Limited 2010-11 Limited Moniker
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

celebrating, elbowed someone, then resumed celebrating is equal to an accident. let's divide, multiply, add and minus every angle of this story.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Dido to everything negative said of the idiot formally known as Ron Artest.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(04-22-2012, 10:40 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: celebrating, elbowed someone, then resumed celebrating is equal to an accident.
I can't tell if you were being serious or not, I hope you weren't.

If any of us did that we could be arrested. All world peace got was artested.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Not a big NBA fan but that guy needs to be suspended. He can change his name all he wants but he's still a POS. I would suspend him for the rest of the season including playoffs. Another incident like this I would kick him out of the league. True human garbage

(04-22-2012, 09:20 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Yep hes a joke "world peace of s***" if u ask me
Hahahaha, well said! Artest was evidently born without a no switch when it comes to right & wrong. Maybe Dissocial Personality Disorder? I mean the guy is so mentally deranged he actually justifies what he did in his own mind and I think he truly believes he did nothing wrong. Anything less than a year suspension would be a travesty, maybe lifetime. After all if an average Joe did that to someone he would be serving time for assault. Maybe the NBA and local police should look into bringing up charges and make an example of him.

A funny part of "Ochocinco" is some people think that means "85".

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.