Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some recently listed, Arod, Gwynn, Ripken, Lincecum, Nomo, Manny
Photo 
Some recently listed, Arod, Gwynn, Ripken, Lincecum, Nomo, Manny
Please Note: Looking for items of equal value that are listed in my Wants, Signature or Profile.

[Image: scan0020.jpg]
[Image: scan0015.jpg]
These are 1948 Exhibit cards.
[Image: scan0018.jpg]
[Image: scan0017.jpg]
Couldn't find a listing for the Ripken 2,131 or the Swartzhisname.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Some recently listed, Arod, Gwynn, Ripken, Lincecum, Nomo, Manny
I would like the Grace if it's a refractor please Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

It is a Refractor.

Where you going on Vacation this year?

(04-22-2012, 03:03 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I would like the Grace if it's a refractor please Smile
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(04-22-2012, 03:11 PM)radarblip Wrote: It is a Refractor.

Where you going on Vacation this year?
We just came home from A cruise in the Caribbean and a week in Miami, the weather was very nice, a few days of rain but that was a relief after the blazing sunny days Smile
I'll send you an offer for the Grace, thanks!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Bumplestiltskin

Waner me!

You want some Big Poison? Show me what your packin'

(04-22-2012, 05:48 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Waner me!

Bumpster Diving