`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING....

Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING....
In December I bought a blaster of '11 Contenders. Pulled a redemption (I don't mind them that much). But the player was someone I'd never heard of. Anyhow, Fedex came today with a package I have to sign for . Saw Panini on the envelope. Was hopin' it was a RayRay I had sent to them. It wasn't Sad It was the Contenders redemption, yawn. Here's a pic:

[Image: scan0022.jpg]

'11 Contenders Cameron Jordan #116 SP . About fell over when I added it to my org. Look it up. It will AMAZE you.

Comments welcome Smile

RE: Things that make you go hmmmmmm.....AMAZING....
Sweet! I've had that happen with years past Contenders redemptions, but I didn't know what they were worth until someone sent a trade offer! Talk about pleasant surprises. Not as good as the Jordan, but still pretty nice! Congrats on the surprise mail day!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Not to bad at all. Too bad I have been locked out of my orgSad
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Thats awesome! I was surprised to see how high that books. I knew it would be high, being an SP. But I didnt figure that high.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Let me know how much you want for itSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(04-21-2012, 01:26 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Sweet! I've had that happen with years past Contenders redemptions, but I didn't know what they were worth until someone sent a trade offer! Talk about pleasant surprises. Not as good as the Jordan, but still pretty nice! Congrats on the surprise mail day!
Thanks uwash Smile It was a pretty sweet surprise.
(04-21-2012, 01:34 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Not to bad at all. Too bad I have been locked out of my orgSad
Sorry to hear that Sad But it books more than some of my RayRay RC autos.

HOLY @#$% T... really cool!!!
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(04-21-2012, 01:38 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Thats awesome! I was surprised to see how high that books. I knew it would be high, being an SP. But I didnt figure that high.
LOL me either!!! Thanks Kyle Smile
(04-21-2012, 01:47 PM)mik253 Wrote: HOLY @#$% T... really cool!!!
LOL Mik Smile That's exactly how I felt Big Grin
(04-21-2012, 01:40 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: Let me know how much you want for itSmile
Will trade for a nice RayRay Smile

What the?!! Seriously?!! I had no idea it would book for that much. Congrats T!!

(04-21-2012, 01:59 PM)estuaryman Wrote: What the?!! Seriously?!! I had no idea it would book for that much. Congrats T!!
Thanks D!!! It was pretty cool but still wish it was the RayRay, LOL. I'm terrible and only have a one-track mind Smile