`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe sold for $1600+

Kobe sold for $1600+
What am I missing here??? Prices are reaching astronomical numbers this year. A Kobe Bryant Fleer Classics sold for over $1600. I can't compete with buying my PC players anymore, lol. Maybe this is a sign...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

RE: Kobe sold for $1600+
Yeah, I am not sure about this card either. I have seen the MJ sell for high numbers too....I guess just a rare parallel....

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Wow, I get sick paying full BV for cards for my Durant PC. No way I'd pay 4x for that card.

It looks like there was a bidding war between two people. Not sure why other than MJ being on the card and it is serial #d to 61 it is so special. Lately 90's stuff has been skyrocketing.

90s inserts and parallels that are numbered are just extremely rare..you gotta think there were only a few made to begin with and being almost 20 years, its just not easy to come by..4x the bv is pretty high but to die hard kobe n mj collectors its worth it
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I would much rather spend that amount of $ on a high end Kobe or MJ auto card.

The buyer was taken to the woodshed, hope he lubed up lol

(04-21-2012, 12:21 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: What am I missing here??? Prices are reaching astronomical numbers this year. A Kobe Bryant Fleer Classics sold for over $1600. I can't compete with buying my PC players anymore, lol. Maybe this is a sign...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...true&rt=nc
now you know why I collect Andrei Kirilenko xP
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-21-2012, 05:56 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: now you know why I collect Andrei Kirilenko xP
+1 (Mitch Richmond in my case) I picked up a 96-97 Ultra Platinum Medallion Mitch Richmond /250 on the 'bay for .99 plus the shipping. Guarantee the Kobe wouldn't go less than $100.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

im a little shocked about sell prices lately also, but i kind of understand this card, its a very rare and highly collected set, i doubt the kobes and especially 1/61 show up often. you have to think though, the people that are use to 15 products coming out a year, and spending 20k a year on wax are more then likely buying up high end older stuff due to the fewer products coming out and the panini backlash. but the shilling and fake sells game is getting out of hand.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]