`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe sold for $1600+

RE: Kobe sold for $1600+
(04-23-2012, 05:19 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: sick card kenarm, i def think it would sell in the 500-800 range.
Thanks. That's what my original thoughts were, until I saw the Kobe exquisite 1/1 sell for over $21k. I know mine isn't exquisite, but it's still a very rare collectible Kobe. If you notice a lot of his refractors are selling for good coin. So I figure that I can always dream, lol.
(04-23-2012, 09:00 AM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: I think more and more collectors are going for the 90's stuff these days. Maybe the GU'ed stuff is a bit too risky because of the enormous amount of counterfeits out there. Just my thought.
Mickey,
You are correct. The sad part about it is that everything is counterfeited. I've even seen some fake 90's stuff. I just don't know why EVERYONE has jumped on Kobe's stuff (even his current cards) this season. Everything has skyrocketed. Two years ago you could find his stuff for almost half what it's going for now. I got some stuff that I picked up a while back and I'm amazed at the selling prices now.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]