`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!

500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!
OK, so I haven't scanned big trade forums in a while, but I have $100 in paypal that the USPS wants on its books, let use it and make some trades...below is pretty much 99% of my collection that books at $5 or better... looking to trade for ANYTHING that catches my eye. For those of you who have traded with me (300+) you know what I like, HOFer Auto/Jsy's, set chasing needs, tri color Bears patches, and whatever I might light at the moment. I am always willing to trade anything below otherwise it wouldn't have made the scan cut..

AS ALWAYS, sent OPEN trade offers or PM's as I don't get a notice when someone adds something to the thread.

I will also sell cards... my standard operating procedure for determining sales price is simple...I use several sites to try and determine a market value, then I subtract at least 12%, and $2 for S&H and that's the price DLVD I would be looking for. Everything in life is negotiable, so are my cards. You all know I am one of the easiest to work with and love the art of the deal over what I may be getting so I am easy to trade with, the stats on my trades speak for themself.

Im itching for a trade, so grab your notebook so you can jot down all the cards you are interested and let's reinvent my inventory this weekend!

Enjoy, Leo!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: 500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!
Interested in all the Steelers except the Ben Ultra and the Lesean McCoy autos. I'm pretty sure my org is up to date and I can scan any cards you're interested in. Thanks!
[Image: steelers.jpg]

RE: 500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!
I need too much too list, can you check me and work from there?
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

HOW MUCH FOR THE kERRIGAN tHEISMANN John carson and Jason Campbell
Photobucket

(04-20-2012, 07:53 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I need too much too list, can you check me and work from there?
Send what you want, I'm looking to condense, lets make a deal, I pm'd you, so I think I know a few that you are after l
(04-20-2012, 08:11 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: HOW MUCH FOR THE kERRIGAN tHEISMANN John carson and Jason Campbell
Sendme an open trade offer and I'll shoot you a price
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

none of those cards but Kerrigan are in there also interested in the jurgensen
Photobucket

None are in my org? And me a PM, just scanned tonight so I have all of them.

Are you still into Hollywood/celebrity cards? I already gave away all my Bears. I like the Pryor auto.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

Depends the Hollywood celeb cards are for the wife, my attempt for approval of the hobby haha, I'll take a look send an offer.

You should be banned for having to many cards I want lol, when I get time over the weekend I'll send you an offer!