`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10

RE: 2011 Limited - Holy #$%% Mojo - Gold Spotlight #8/10
(04-20-2012, 09:30 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: He's played for 1 year. And it was, by all statistical accounts, the best first year EVER by anyone. I'd say the excitement will last quite awhile--Marino never won any Super Bowls either.

Sick pull, man!
now now ...leave marino out of this.... at least he did get to one.... newton still has to at least get to one Smile hehe .... but seriously he's not hype ha actually can throw the ball.... I will be the first to admit I was wrong "so far" about Cam... I said he was going to be the next coming of Aaron Brooks before pre-season last year.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I will admit, I thought Cam would be a bust. But I don't think so any more, he has legit skills. He is mobile and he has a CANNON. Do I think he is the next Marino? No. But it's not like he is Tim Tebow either. If your argument is that he is overrated.... I might be on board with that, time will tell. If your argument is that Cam isn't good enough to have any success in the NFL, you just don't know football.

Sweeeeeeeeettttttttt pull....congrats
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

AWESOME!!!! Congrats. good pull to a great person!
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(04-20-2012, 08:18 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: All this excitement over Newton...how long will it last with him never winning super bowls. You don't win with guys like Newton. People are going to be lucky to get 1/4 current face value back on his stuff. Its ridiculous..the guy couldn't play a pr bowl he didn't deserve to be in properly with looking like a fool.

Having said that, congrats on your pull regardless. The Newton mania just baffles me.
I was once told that no opinion could be right or wrong. Well, your opinion is wrong, sorry. How do you know he'll never win a Super Bowl? Are you a psychic? Didn't think so! He had statistically the best rookie season of any QB in NFL History. Add to that his dynamic ability to take off and run through, or over, defenders is insane. The main reason the Panthers didn't win many games last year was because their two best defensive players were hurt and they gave up a TON of points. I mean honestly, why did you feel the need to come in and comment on this just to rain on the guy's parade? Quit being such a Debbie Downer!

[Image: debbie-downer.jpg]

(04-22-2012, 10:10 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: AWESOME!!!! Congrats. good pull to a great person!
Appreciate it - makes up for the 55 Jordan Todmans I have pulled recently. Seriously, you would think I owe Mr. Todman some money or something...
(04-22-2012, 11:11 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: I was once told that no opinion could be right or wrong. Well, your opinion is wrong, sorry. How do you know he'll never win a Super Bowl? Are you a psychic? Didn't think so! He had statistically the best rookie season of any QB in NFL History. Add to that his dynamic ability to take off and run through, or over, defenders is insane. The main reason the Panthers didn't win many games last year was because their two best defensive players were hurt and they gave up a TON of points. I mean honestly, why did you feel the need to come in and comment on this just to rain on the guy's parade? Quit being such a Debbie Downer!

[Image: debbie-downer.jpg]
Thanks for the comment - the reason I didn't is simply because it was an opinion (just not well thought out). While I am not a Panther's fan, I see Newton being the real deal and with a full pre-season, he can only get better. As for the pull, it was great to see this at the bottom of the pack.
[Image: DezBryant-1.png]

I feel your pain on the Todman pulls. I actually folded a patch card of his when it was my last hopeful pull in a TC box..lol. Not even close to being a Cam fan here but it sure feels good pulling one of his auto's doesn't it. Nice Cam!!!!