`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 2011 Contenders Blasters

RE: 2 2011 Contenders Blasters
(05-30-2012, 08:03 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: You realize if you spent $150 on a hobby box (which is what my LCS was selling them at) you'd pay the same amount and get a similar mix of autos. In fact, you actually likely got more oncard autos than you would have from a hobby box.
True ... but I don't generally buy Contenders hobby because the checklist is so huge and most of the breaks I saw on here were pretty lame.

So I'd rather go 30 bucks at a time and look at it later and realize you're exactly right. LOL

(04-20-2012, 06:57 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well, I've busted four. Here's what I got for $120:

First box: Curtis Brinkley, FA RB for the Chargers. I thought to myself, at least it's not Jordan Todman.

Second box: Shane Vereen on-card auto, I thought, cool, local guy from Cal, maybe I was heating up.

Third box: Jordan Todman. No, I'm not kidding.

Fourth box: Shane Vereen again, although apparently it's the variation without the Riddell logo on the helmet.

So yeah, two Chargers and two Shane Vereens.

I got Todmanned, and then threw up in my mouth.
yuck... what a joke...

(05-30-2012, 05:33 PM)slotman11 Wrote: yuck... what a joke...
Yeah, pretty much terrible.

I actually got a fifth one (don't ask why, I don't know) and pulled ... Jerrel Jernigan.

AKA "The Guy Who Is Slightly Better Than Jordan Todman But I Still Pull Him For Every Retail Hit I Get, Other Than Jordan Todman"