`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longoria Superefractor pulled?

RE: Longoria Superefractor pulled?
(04-20-2012, 02:28 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Yeah, but who is it of?
Longoria you idiot. This is a Longoria thread right? Wow some people.
My 10 year old neighbor pulled it. Had no clue what it was a traded it for some Magic cards and a box of Cracker Jack.

(04-25-2012, 04:47 AM)hofautosonly Wrote: Longoria you idiot. This is a Longoria thread right? Wow some people.
My 10 year old neighbor pulled it. Had no clue what it was a traded it for some Magic cards and a box of Cracker Jack.
It really is sad that some people have so little going on that they make ridiculous comments on Forums. Idiot.

(04-25-2012, 07:11 AM)phillies816 Wrote: It really is sad that some people have so little going on that they make ridiculous comments on Forums. Idiot.
Yes, I now see why he was banned, he did this to a bunch of threads this morning, including one of mine.

But anyways back to the orig. topic, crazy to see that there's still some good cards out there still in the older sets. I'm debating whether or not to buy a few boxes of '07 bowman chrome in hopes of pulling a nice Lincecum auto out of it.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

(04-25-2012, 02:45 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: Yes, I now see why he was banned, he did this to a bunch of threads this morning, including one of mine.

But anyways back to the orig. topic, crazy to see that there's still some good cards out there still in the older sets. I'm debating whether or not to buy a few boxes of '07 bowman chrome in hopes of pulling a nice Lincecum auto out of it.
I opened so many 2007 bc looking for it.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez