Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OOOOH RANDI!!!! Halaks Day Out! *UPDATE!*

RE: OOOOH RANDI!!!! Halaks Day Out! *UPDATE!*
HAHAHAHA!!! So many ideas!!!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

Hugh just test out a base card you don't care about! If it doesn't get wet then send Halak for a dip!!

Sorry Randi Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

(04-19-2012, 08:27 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: Hugh just test out a base card you don't care about! If it doesn't get wet then send Halak for a dip!!

Sorry Randi Big Grin
Hmmmm....any Flyers card would work...base or not!! I dont care about ANY of them!!!!

THX!
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

Looks like a well traveled card.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Execlent read guys.

I would say to send it to me in Ontario but that is way too close.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Well for those who will not receive the Halak card.......see the "Day with the Lady" thread. We have a card that will be beginnings its journey in Australia..along with a passport to record its travels.....we want people to post pics with it in front of your local Arena (Lets try and get them all!!) as well as other local touristy trap things or famous sites.

It should be awesome...maybe we can get an article written about it in one of the upcoming Beckett monthlys.

HALAK IS EDMONTON BOUND TOMORROW!!!!!! Big Grin
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]

(04-19-2012, 07:35 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: See all you have to do is ask!

Its just all Love for Randi! We only pick on those we love!

MAN O MAN WE MUST REALLY LOVE RANDI!!!!!
i hope you guys never love me then lol Smile
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

love the picks of halak showing off

Okay... this has gone too far now! You guys are all jerks (MAN I wish I could say other words on here!)! So here is how it is:

1) I am pretty darn upset by the rude comments about my lifeblood, the Canadian Forces! We are one of the best trained military's in the World, and have been recognized as such for a long time. We are not "Whale Counters" or "Moose Herders" and we have proven ourselves many, MANY times in competition against the American Armed Forces. We don't have the funding or manpower, but we do have the heart and dignity.

2) I have decided that this course of actions has gone even further than it should have, and I think that I shall leave this Community once my subscription to the OPG is done! I loved being here, and thought of all of you as friends. Now I see that a joke is willingly being taken way too far, and this hurts.

3) You will be able to find my collection on eBay pretty soon. The hobby brought me many years of joy when I was a kid, and also now that I am a father. Alas, with the heartache that I suffer here, and with the amount of shill trading on the rise, it has become a hardship more than a hobby.

I just don't understand how people who had "proven" themselves to be someone's friend could push them back so hard. I can tell you now that I will suffer from this loss more than anyone! I loved my Halak PC! These STS cards gave me something more to search for, and the Habs GU/Au cards brought me back to my childhood. Now all is lost because of a stupid prank that was brought too far. The only consolation that I can think of for all of this is that I will be able to get a few bucks from my cards. Maybe enough to go and find a new hobby. Thanks for the memories, guys... but I will try and forget them now.

Randi

P.S.
And now a message from the President Of The United States:

[Image: dancefail-3.gif]

GOTCHA Ya dinguses! Hahahahahahahaha! Like I care about a joke... or a card for my PC being sent around. Gorgeous card... nice, Halak, Stick, card... OH DARN IT ALL TO HELL! Hugh, SEND ME THAT DARN CARD AND GET OFF MY BUTT! You guys may all be a bit twisted, but I am right down there with you! Tongue Best wishes everyone, and remember to have fun!

RAY

LOL at the entire post, especially that you signed it your other name "RAY" at the very end.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr