`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard choice to make...

RE: hard choice to make...
I would go with one big card....if i had the funds i would get a brees contenders in a heartbeat Smile
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

Im spoiled ... I get to see the phins at least once a year at gilette for free .... get the "red seats" from my ceo...they have awesome steak and cheese panini's "Upstairs" Smile and every couple of years me and a friend make the drive to buffalo.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I think you should take the bonus, and split it wisely between bonds, mutual funds, your 401K and a ....

Come on, man! Buy cards! Wait until you're watching the game on TV and bust your boxes during the game!

I say split your earnings in half. Get decent seats and a nice single PC card. I love cards but going to see my team is also very fun to me. Try to get both!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Cheaper seats and expensive cards would be my choice in that situation lol.

(04-18-2012, 09:33 PM)p18mann Wrote: I would personally go for the card, tickets are nice but what if your team loses the game? I have spent $300 on tickets once before and it didn't feel as great as I thought it would even though they were second row up...acard would last longer too
I spent about 350 for the skins eagles game the night we got destroyed go with the cards I wish i did lol
Photobucket

Tickets, easy decision. Remember the moment of the game, or a last second bay win?

I think I would buy cards instead of tickets but thats just me. lol.

What cards were you thinking about?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341