`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
8/7 ... 1 card update.....2011 Totally Certified Heritage Coll. Prime Set

RE: 2011 Totally Certified Heritage Collection Primes
crap sorry for breaking the flow of you scans lol. Well youll see about 2-3 days after I make my way to the post office haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(05-01-2012, 10:00 PM)chads-cards Wrote: crap sorry for breaking the flow of you scans lol. Well youll see about 2-3 days after I make my way to the post office haha
oh boy... now I'm excited... I'll have a surprise package when get home from vacation ( thats not a Heritage prime )... can't wait to see what it is.
as of today I have 28/61 in hand with 8 more incoming, bids on two others and still trying to work a deal for the Sayers/10
(05-01-2012, 10:00 PM)hazezofgreen Wrote: great looking set bro...good luck to you in finishing it
Thanks...its going to be a fun time trying to complete it.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Awesome stuff FTB I really like the Buchanan for some reason lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(04-27-2012, 10:18 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Congrats on winning that Maynard /2. Wonder if the other one will pop up with a better prime jersey.
It won't. I pulled it on Wednesday.

The other one has a green patch with the upper lefthand corner having a different shade of green with visible (in person, its the same shade of green) stitching. I tried taking a photo of it, but it doesn't show up at all in pictures other than as a lighter area in the upper corner (and in any case, the thing which is supposed to be reading memory cards on my computer does not seem to work so I can't post a picture of it anyway).

Its definitely a card which can be truly only appreciated in person because while it is a two color patch, the two colors are both shades of green.

(05-04-2012, 10:51 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: It won't. I pulled it on Wednesday.

The other one has a green patch with the upper lefthand corner having a different shade of green with visible (in person, its the same shade of green) stitching. I tried taking a photo of it, but it doesn't show up at all in pictures other than as a lighter area in the upper corner (and in any case, the thing which is supposed to be reading memory cards on my computer does not seem to work so I can't post a picture of it anyway).

Its definitely a card which can be truly only appreciated in person because while it is a two color patch, the two colors are both shades of green.
Congrats on pulling the other one. I have sent you a PM Smile

I have another update coming but I'm waiting for today's mail to arrive before posting pics.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.

(05-04-2012, 12:01 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: Congrats on pulling the other one. I have sent you a PM Smile

I have another update coming but I'm waiting for today's mail to arrive before posting pics.
Thanks - was definitely exciting to see 2/2 in front of me. Probably my best pull ever.

I immediately thought of your collection not realizing that you already had the other one. Your collection is absolutely awesome so far.

NEW UPDATE .... 8 more in hand the past two days.... Here are the scans

[Image: scan0003-1.jpg],[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0005-1.jpg],[Image: scan0008-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0001-1.jpg],[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0007-1.jpg],[Image: scan0006-1.jpg]

Montana/16, Dawson/35, Parker/25... the others /49

Total so far 38/61 ... 36 in hand... eyes on three more

RE: 2011 Totally Certified Heritage Collection Prime Set - UPDATE 5/4/12
Just saw this thread after the fact but I posted this one on eBay if you are interested.

Jim Otto 2-CLR Patch #'d 01-25

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330727471059?ssP...1558.l2649

Man, those are all sick patches! Nice work putting this thing together!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(05-04-2012, 07:59 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Man, those are all sick patches! Nice work putting this thing together!
Thanks... im trying to get multi colored parches or ones with stitching.

I've also posted the link to my bucket if anyone wants see all that I have received to date.