`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great 48 Issue

RE: The Great 48 Issue
(04-18-2012, 07:34 PM)all day baby Wrote: Some of it is true, but most of it has been exaggerated to favor the OP there. I don't know anyone over there, but they certainly seem like a pissy bunch.
Is there anyway you can copy and paste it for us so we don't have to sign up for an account?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Yeah!!! I want to know too...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I will try...
Original post --

Apparently the member [Note by ADB: member=The Great 48] that was sending threats of violence against me [Note by ADB: Everyone knows who "me" is, right?] got suspended and probably will get banned but in fact I'm the bad guy.

[Link to Beckett Forum removed because thread removed here]

So many bad members over there just love to start crap with other members and call me a bad trader as I don't use BV when I trade.

I said things as well but never sought out information to take anything serious, just defensive replies. I will post whole conversation since nobody will come to the reply of a NON OPG purchaser
Edited by - ChangLikeCards on 04/18/2012 20:39:34 [This is his ID over there]
First reply --

Link doesn't exist, at least that is what beckett says.

Also, why would you post your problems on another forum here. Your are new here and it doesn't make me feel good trading or selling with you if your having troubles on other trade sites.
OP's reply --

It has nothing to do with a trade, apparently I'm a scumbag because I buy a lot of stuff and resell it for more. I only deal with SV and those guys are Beckett bible carriers
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(04-18-2012, 07:54 PM)all day baby Wrote: I will try...
Original post --

Apparently the member [Note by ADB: member=The Great 48] that was sending threats of violence against me [Note by ADB: Everyone knows who "me" is, right?] got suspended and probably will get banned but in fact I'm the bad guy.

[Link to Beckett Forum removed because thread removed here]

So many bad members over there just love to start crap with other members and call me a bad trader as I don't use BV when I trade.

I said things as well but never sought out information to take anything serious, just defensive replies. I will post whole conversation since nobody will come to the reply of a NON OPG purchaser
Edited by - ChangLikeCards on 04/18/2012 20:39:34 [This is his ID over there]
First reply --

Link doesn't exist, at least that is what beckett says.

Also, why would you post your problems on another forum here. Your are new here and it doesn't make me feel good trading or selling with you if your having troubles on other trade sites.
OP's reply --

It has nothing to do with a trade, apparently I'm a scumbag because I buy a lot of stuff and resell it for more. I only deal with SV and those guys are Beckett bible carriers
He forgot the fact that he filed a complaint, lol. He acts like Will got suspended all on his own. Like the immaculate conception, this must have been the immaculate suspension.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

What do you expect on Beckett forums?

That is kind of like wanting to go swimming but not liking the whole water part of it.

OP --

I don't mind water LOL but apparently that member has been banned and I might be too for some reason. This clown got my information from someone else and was threatening to come physically harm me through their trade system there. That idiots name is the_great_48

I would love to see those emails or PMs. If you have those you should not get suspended there. From the information I gathered from many traders there, no one seems to care for you. Great_48 is a good trader that has helped people I know out without asking for anything in return. To me that would seem out of character for him. This is not a bash you thread by any means. I just want to see proof. You have already had bad blood on other forums came here and bashed them calling them inappropriate names. Everyone can draw whatever they want from this post or this thread but Im just pointing out the facts so far until proven otherwise.

OP --

It is in the comment section of the trade system. I can't view them because I'm suspended at the moment. Trust me, I don't need to make this up as why do you think that member is now banned???

I was told he was arguing and he was giving you crap but not that he threatend you. I was told he is suspended as well and not banned.

OP --

Look at the line through his name, he is gone

You are already missed

I like how the OP said "when have i made any threats?" then a few posts later he tells someone to "go jump in a fire". Just I find it hard to believe that some people can be that stupid.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

Who is this other guy?
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

OP again --

That is fine if you want to try and drag my name through the mud over there. I'm a honest guy and honest trader just those beckett dbags try to team up on people non stop. It is pretty pathetic if you ask me. That is why nobody goes on that site anymore nor buys their magazine.

The Great 48 --

Ha Ha! Here you are running my name in the ground... Big surprise.
The fact is, not one person likes you on beckett because of how you act/trade/post/sell/reply/ect.
I got suspended for saying I would kick your A$$ after you told me you would kill me.
Im sure you didnt send that part of the convo did you??? Well I will as soon as my suspention is up Friday, lol.
Needed the 3 day break.
And yours will be longer Ill bet $$$ on that!!
Sorry to bother you good folks here on etopps but I had to come and defend myself.
Will

TG48 again --
Also I will say that I did threaten him, and I shouldnt have. It was childish but thats the only way you can talk to this guy.
A member on beckett made a post about thier brother dying and that they would be away for a while.
He posts that his mom was murdered... As horrible as that is, and I feel for him but who tries to one up a guy over the best death story????

OP --

You were banned sorry already spoke to someone at Beckett about this and the fact that wasn't the whole conversation. Quit trying to make yourself look innocent dbag

No one is dragging your name thru the mud. It seems you are doing it yourself. You have issues with people on Beckett, Sidelines, and here. Might want to take a step back and ask yourself is it everyone else or me?

You lied over there and you are lying here. You all might feel differently, but he is giving you half-truths. He won't show you the PMs because there are no physical threats in them, so showing that will just prove he is a liar. I blocked you over there long before this happened. Looks like that was a wise move on my part.

OP --
They are not through PMs you dipisht, they are in the trade system in the comments section. If I could access Beckett as we speak, I would have no problem posting everything

It doesn't say Banned under his name, AND it was confirmed by one of the admins. The Great 48 was ONLY suspended.

OP --

Well in fact if he isn't banned and I happen to be, my brother in law is a lawyer and calls will be made directly to Beckett Media personnel on this behalf. Just because I'm not a OPG purchaser nor a senior member that has been there for years

You are such a classy guy. It appears you have friends here, why not stay here where they believe your BS? You can just hate on Beckett from here.

OP --

I don't act immature like you and the other members over there until enough becomes enough. Sorry I don't use Beckett prices like most people anymore. Hate me all you want

Perhaps you should read the TOS over there before you make any more threats. Oh wait... you can't. You're banned. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OP --

Where have I made any threats??? Obviously the only book you read is the Beckett Bible

Seriously... anyone can see who is quick to make threats, just by your responses here.

TG48 --

LOL, you are truly amazing man. If you dont use beckett prices or subscribe to the opg and ev1 hates you over there why would you want to be there anyway???
I mean your going to get a lawyer involved to get you back on... Dont make much sense to me.
And from what I have read this is the 3rd forum where nobody wants you around.
Id just get out of the hobby. Or stick to ebay, where you want 100 for a Brady RC "thats got a dinged corner but would grade @ 8.5 or 9", lol.

"my brother in law is a lawyer and calls will be made directly to Beckett Media personnel on this behalf."

THAT threat, db.

Someone --

Are you a complete idiot or are you just 12. You do realize how big a community this hobby has correct? Keep this stupid childish nonsense up and you won't be a member of any site period. Word spreads like wild fire and so far you've pissed off the sideline guys and the Beckett guys that we know of. I'm pretty sure most of the folks around here would like to see you gone as well. Just because you can't keep your crap together doesn't mean you need start a new thread everytime someone pee's in your cornflakes. I figure you'll head over to another tradesite and start a thread there about how I was mean to you and such an A$$ and how it wasn't deserved. Have at it, I have a reputation to back me up, you....not so much. Try getting along with people and not taking whatever stick you can find in the yard and bashing the hornets nest with it.

Thats a threat right there. Im sure Beckett would love to hear that one.

OP replies to Someone --

Dude go jump into a fire

Blah blah blah

Someone's response to OP --

You won't make another deal here so you might as well pack up shop and try some place new. The only thing I'll be jumping into is your threads.

And that's the end, for now.

You are already missed

never mind my last post. I was informed via another site. Thanks peeps
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Lol...such a db
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++