`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great 48 Issue

RE: The Great 48 Issue
ChangLikeCards (the OP) -- Awesome, that was the general idea. I've already made your night on a few other lil places I frequent as well.[Big Grin]

baseball9515 -- that makes you a coward not a real man just poking in on other peoples business. seriously go get a life....

Fig Newton -- Isn't that what you did when you posted about your mother getting murdered in that guy's thread about his brother passing... poking in on other people's business?

ChangLikeCards -- Oh sorry just trying to show true sympathy that I know what pain is. Yeah no I was truly trying to steal his spotlight about speaking of my murdered mother. God your ignorant, seriously take a knife and jab it in your heart moron

Fig Newton -- WTH, dude??? What did I do to you for you to threaten me like this? I think I'm going to have to report you to the admin here. I believe The Great 48 was correct when he said he did say some stuff to you but only AFTER you threaten to kill him.

ChangLikeCards -- It wasn't a threat, more of a suggestion to make this world a better place

Wow...
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

classy

Oh, yeah I know who it is.

He PM'd me one night: "hey, go jump off a cliff"

I laughed when I saw it and couldn't respond. I have him saved as a favorite on eBay to see his auctions and keep up with him.

On a side note - does this member have some huge family money- it'll almost be ironic - in the toilet seat business. Oh, yeah - google his first part of his eBay name. I only noticed this when I flipped the toilet seat up to relieve myself.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Right before this all started I asked him if he would trade me a beanie wells card for my pc. Its funny cause he gave me a list of my cards he liked including cards that were 3 times the value???

I then offered him one of the cards that consistently sold for 5 more than the wells did and he got all cappy with me and acted like I was trying to screw him. What a piece of work. I'm glad he's gone

We are with you will!!! Can't wait for this man to get back!
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(04-18-2012, 09:06 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Rednecksims: are you in Alaska? Asking because I am.
I was about 4 years ago. I was there from 04-08.

David
(04-18-2012, 09:09 PM)ugameck Wrote: Oh, yeah I know who it is.

He PM'd me one night: "hey, go jump off a cliff"

I laughed when I saw it and couldn't respond. I have him saved as a favorite on eBay to see his auctions and keep up with him.

On a side note - does this member have some huge family money- it'll almost be ironic - in the toilet seat business. Oh, yeah - google his first part of his eBay name. I only noticed this when I flipped the toilet seat up to relieve myself.
What is his Ebay name?

David
http://s41.photobucket.com/home/rednecksims/allalbums
Please be aware I do buy to resell so I cannot pay retail. I can make it easy, quick, and painless to get you PayPal tho without the headaches.

(04-18-2012, 08:54 PM)all day baby Wrote: He is a tool wherever he goes. The thing that makes me really sad is, part of what got this whole mess started was Will was defending ME and my thread about my brother passing away last week.

Sad
He brought it on himself. Like Will said, who tries to one up someone when it come to such a sensitive subject. It's not like you were talking about going fishing.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Ah, just do an eBay search for "Tom Brady Ionix HOT". He lists in the auction title that the card is worth $80 - yet he's selling for $99 AND he mentions how the card is damaged.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

The guy (not Will) is gone from here...let's keep the negativity over on the other boards.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.