`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One pack of Gypsy Queen , Score !!!

RE: One pack of Gypsy Queen , Score !!!
(04-19-2012, 08:07 AM)akbobcat Wrote: It's not your fault the manufacturer was lazy when securing the loose penny. Common sense dictates if the pack feels funny or something is moving inside it that it cannot be a regular pack. I would have bought the pack too if its contents shifted in my hand as I picked it up.
I agree. People should not throw stones when they know damn well they would have bought the pack as well!!

WOW NICE COIN
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thank You so much for backing me up. I always check new boxes for odd packs. What I should have said was that the pack sounded funny, instead of feeling funny. Once I found a Scoreboard mult-sport pack that was about twice as fat as it should have been. I bought it, it contained no less than 15 redemption cards each for an unopened wax pack. while I did not get anything special out of those packs, it was still fun to send in 15 redemption cards for a product that was suppose to have one per box.

Yea, I don't necessarily search but if a pack feels thick/thin or whatever, I buy it! What are you looking for on the Lee? If it's FT, I'd love a shot! Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics