IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Leaf Best of Basketball Boxes

RE: 2 Leaf Best of Basketball Boxes
Whoops I thought that was 1988 Fleer, my eyes are bad

if youre not worried about getting cash for the pack, bust it open, imagine the feeling of pulling a pack fresh jordan rc!!!!!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(04-17-2012, 01:29 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: imagine the feeling of pulling a pack fresh jordan rc!!!!!!!!
Or the disappointment of not pulling one and opening a pack you could have sold for $300+

First of all, I think it's very easy for us to say you should bust the 86 fleer pack. I think that decision becomes a bit more complicated once you actually have it in your hands. I wouldn't know what to do to be honest.

I like the Rubio auto a lot. What are your plans for it?

I am interested it the Bird I would trade or buy for it.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

I think you can find out if there is a jordan in it if you an see the back card. I dont think it the olajawaun that has jordan in it sell the pack if you can find that to be true.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(04-17-2012, 11:08 AM)quavis Wrote: I think you can find out if there is a jordan in it if you an see the back card. I dont think it the olajawaun that has jordan in it sell the pack if you can find that to be true.
I'm pretty sure it was Olajuwon... as far as the name, it ended with a "n" but I could read some of the text and it was definitely referring to the Rockets and Cougars.
(04-17-2012, 03:29 AM)folkertino Wrote: First of all, I think it's very easy for us to say you should bust the 86 fleer pack. I think that decision becomes a bit more complicated once you actually have it in your hands. I wouldn't know what to do to be honest.

I like the Rubio auto a lot. What are your plans for it?
I was planning on selling it, but I don't know what the market would be since he's out for the rest of the year.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Open that pack and share some scans please congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(04-17-2012, 12:06 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Open that pack and share some scans please congrats
I will decide by friday if to open it or sell it as is! If I do decide to bust it open, I will sure share scans... unless I do epically horrible!
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Like another poster said, the 86 Fleer has a very specific pattern most of the time. If you know who the last card is, I believe that is the way to tell if a Jordan is in it.. You can research and probably find more information on how to determine this.
-Collecting rookie, game-used, and autographed cards of Hall of Famers and future Hall of Famers in baseball, basketball, and football.
-Collecting autographs/cut autos and memorabilia of historic figures.