`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to Trade This Awesome Bryce Harper for Cam Newton!

Want to Trade This Awesome Bryce Harper for Cam Newton!
Hey guys, I have this beautiful 2011 Bowman Bryce Harper on-card auto that I'd like to trade for a Cam Newton on-card auto.

Couple of things — I'm not a card grader, but the corners are razor sharp front and back, and you can judge for yourself on the centering ... see pic below.

My opinion is that it could/should grade pretty well.

Also, I'm looking for a Cam on-card auto in his Panthers uni, so please, no Press Pass, no stickers, etc.

I would prefer something like the base Topps variation auto, Topps Rookie Premier photo shoot auto, Topps Chrome, Contenders, any of the Panini on-card stuff, etc.

And please, I'm looking for a legit, hassle-free trade.

I'm willing to ship quickly (like, next day) and send first with delivery confirmation and insurance — so if you're not able or willing to do the same, please don't bother.

Here it is, please PM me if you're interested:

[Image: BryceHarper.jpg]

Thanks, RJ

RE: Want to Trade This Awesome Bryce Harper for Cam Newton!

Forgot to mention I got this card directly from Topps via a redemption card, so it's only been handled by Topps and myself, directly from the bubble mailer into the magnet holder, thanks ...

what value cam are you looking for
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-16-2012, 10:05 PM)chads-cards Wrote: what value cam are you looking for
Well, like I said, basically any on-card auto in his Panthers uni, not really focused specifically on the value, if you have something in mind please send me a PM or a reply with a scan and we'll take it from there.

I really appreciate the reply.

so a leaf metal inscription "10 heisman" isnt enough persuasion?? i happen to have one and may be interested...
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-16-2012, 11:59 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: so a leaf metal inscription "10 heisman" isnt enough persuasion?? i happen to have one and may be interested...
Sorry, looking for something in his pro uniform, but I really appreciate the offer.