`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Got A Steal Yesterday - Now With Pics

I Got A Steal Yesterday - Now With Pics
I'm a live auction junkie and yesterday was the first auction in a long time that had baseball cards on it. I went in not expecting much but was I pleasantly surprised. Tons of pre-1980 vintage to be had. I had to wait three hours for them to get to it, but I picked up the main thing in my sights, a 1965 Topps set. The price....

$225

I was floored. I never thought I would get it for that. Cards range from VG-EXMT, with most being EX. Just thought I'd share Smile Oh yeah, also picked up an '83 and '84 Topps set and an '84 Fleer set. I also picked up a '76-'77 Topps basketball set for $15, most of those are EX-MT or better.

Some of the gig 'uns...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

RE: I Got A Steal Yesterday
Great pickups!! '65's are one of my favorite sets.

Oh. My. God. That is amazing! Lat year, I got the first 450 or so cards from the 1967 set for a few hundred, but a complete 65 set for 225 is awesome. I hope you throw a few scan up here of some of the stars. Congratulations man! I'm really happy for you!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

That's awesome! Great price! I'd love to see some pics.

Congrats on a great pickup. That's a daydream come true.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Very nice pick-up, thanks for sharing

Super pick up.Make sure you post some pics when they arrive.

congrats!!

wow, thats insane! congrats!

That's awesome! Congrats! I've got to look around and see if they do auctions like that around here. I would have no idea where to even begin looking.