What do you guys think?

What do you guys think?
Im keeping the dreaded "S" word off the boards so follow these instructions:

go to ebay

type "marino duper 1/1"

you will see a bad*** booklet that I REALLY want

however you will see the seller

you will see 15 bids

you will see the bidder history/bid % (which is crazy IMO whether foul play is involved or not)

Should I just ignore it and go for it or

stay far away and lose out on it?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: What do you guys think?
It is a bigboyd auction, always are shilled. Unless they are the luckiest seller ever as their items always go for near 20%+ what the items usually sell

Only spend what you're willing to. If the price goes too high for your liking then let it go. That seller is well known for shill bidding, so you're taking a risk for sure. Just don't overspend, if you can help it.

I'll buy it and sell it to you if it makes you feel better. Put in your best price, and sit back and see what happens. You'll either get what you want or you won't. Worry about the price and forget about the other bidders. Don't drive yourself nuts....

And just so you know, I buy from him all the time and I don't believe I've ever been shilled. I get cards below book regularly. I bought this card for $7.50 two days ago.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/270950981061?ssP...1439.l2649
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

There is a huge difference in value between those two auctions. It wouldn't be worth it to boost up the price of the Bradshaw card, however boosting the price of 1/1 card of a HoF'er WOULD be worth it because of the demand on it.

You won the Bradshaw card from the same seller. I know you buy from him often, yet your bidding history with him shows just 14%. The winner of the Marino auction has 98% bidding history with that seller. Additionally, in the last 30 days, the high bidder placed 852 bids on 831 items. That means he has placed 17 bids on other sellers' items and 835 bids on this seller's items in hust one month's time. That's a bit too much to NOT be suspicious.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(04-16-2012, 08:36 AM)all day baby Wrote: There is a huge difference in value between those two auctions. It wouldn't be worth it to boost up the price of the Bradshaw card, however boosting the price of 1/1 card of a HoF'er WOULD be worth it because of the demand on it.

You won the Bradshaw card from the same seller. I know you buy from him often, yet your bidding history with him shows just 14%. The winner of the Marino auction has 98% bidding history with that seller. Additionally, in the last 30 days, the high bidder placed 852 bids on 831 items. That means he has placed 17 bids on other sellers' items and 835 bids on this seller's items in hust one month's time. That's a bit too much to NOT be suspicious.
I have more than 1 account. I won't sell a card on the same account that I buy it. And I bought high end off him also. I'm just saying, I've never been shilled and I do believe if someone could actually prove to e bay that they were shilled, he would have been removed by now instead of having a 99% positive rating? I'd miss him if he left e bay, that's for sure. I buy cards of teams and players that I don't collect from him, take them to the shows, and make money off of them. I take that money and buy NYG's cards for my PC. I've never had a problem with the seller at all. Am I now a bad guy because I've never had a problem buying off of him?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

No matter the seller it doesnt change what your willing to spend. If you wanna spend x them spend it. Dont go into a bidding war just bid your max and let it ride.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

just bid with 30 seconds left

I vote stay away, unless you are willing to snipe it... that way you are not putting yourself in a position to be run up...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I always put in a bid in the last seconds. Every single time. If it's still affordable then put in what you're prepared to pay. If not, just walk away.

I know this seller has a reputation....it certainly isn't worth $800!! Pretty crafty.