`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Your Most Valued Pull (Any Sport)

RE: OT: Your Most Valued Pull (Any Sport)
It would have to be this ...

[Image: LeBronFront.jpg]

Just pulled this RG3 at the National a few weeks ago.

Photobucket
Also have these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a few more, but the pitcures are too large/blurry

I don't have a scan with me because I'm currently away at school, but my most valued card has to be my 09-10 Bowman 48 Derrick Rose autograph. Why is that, you ask (or perhaps you didn't, but I'll tell you anyways)? Well I was a huge collector until I hit high school when money became harder to come by as did time to collect. A few summers ago, after not having opened a pack of cards in 5 or 6 years, I decided to go to a shop by my house and splurge on a couple of packs. The Bowman 48 caught my eye, and in the very last pack I opened I saw a D Rose auto staring back at me. Not only is it a good card value wise, but it got me back into the hobby for good, and that's what really matters, isn't it?
[Image: A7mOM.png]

Exactly....welcome back to the hobby. I took an about 8 year leave. I had a 300 card Jordan collection but then my ex-wife left my daughter & I and the next thing I know I was a single dad with a 1 year old. So I did something no collector ever wishes....I sold all of them along with the rest of my cards, it of course was to be able to take care of my baby girl....I started back collecting last year...She turns 10 next year....I wouldn't change that decision for anything. Every time I get a trade or gift in the mail, she asks me to show her and when busting packs I hear "Daddy show me the good ones." (which is what she calls them when I pull mem or autos out of packs.) I appreciate a feel good story.....sorry for throwing mine on you as well.

(08-22-2012, 06:00 PM)cubfreak929 Wrote: I don't have a scan with me because I'm currently away at school, but my most valued card has to be my 09-10 Bowman 48 Derrick Rose autograph. Why is that, you ask (or perhaps you didn't, but I'll tell you anyways)? Well I was a huge collector until I hit high school when money became harder to come by as did time to collect. A few summers ago, after not having opened a pack of cards in 5 or 6 years, I decided to go to a shop by my house and splurge on a couple of packs. The Bowman 48 caught my eye, and in the very last pack I opened I saw a D Rose auto staring back at me. Not only is it a good card value wise, but it got me back into the hobby for good, and that's what really matters, isn't it?
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(04-18-2012, 08:46 AM)all day baby Wrote: I've had 2 decent pulls this year. First --

Pack pulled #1/1 --
[Image: c2011toppstriplethreadsgreen.jpg]

Which I traded straight up for a 2010 National Treasures Sam Bradford RC.

And at the end of March ago, I pulled a redemption for a 2011 Prime Signatures Autographs Printing Plates Magenta #166 Tom Brady #1/1. I REALLY hope they get in gear and fulfill it soon.
I'm STILL waiting on my Brady redemption. Sad
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Not as awesome as you guys but...

ARod SSP Reverse Negative 2011 Topps Heritage. I had it in a set building binder with no idea it was an SSP until a month later when I saw it as a Headline on a Beckett Mag. Went nuts when I realized that I had THAT one. haha. My best EVER ARod pull. All my other nice ARods are eBay/Trades Big Grin

[Image: A-RodSP.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Just pulled this a few days ago.......

First blaster. First PACK even......

[Image: imagejpeg_2-5.jpg]

Sweet pull.....I just watched the Super of that get pulled on Blog.

(08-22-2012, 09:34 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Just pulled this a few days ago.......

First blaster. First PACK even......

[Image: imagejpeg_2-5.jpg]

Bump for the revival......I already sold it but here is my new one.

[Image: jpg_0004-3.jpg]

here's mine ..... Smile

[Image: 100_6638.jpg]

2010 Expo Classic Cuts Doak Walker 1/1 Smile

and .....

[Image: 100_6630.jpg]

2011 Topps Supreme "Red" Badgro Cut 1/1 Smile