`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
It looks like I'm going to miss out on 2 Bradford cards I need

It looks like I'm going to miss out on 2 Bradford cards I need
I found a Bradford auto I needed for well over twice the bv, so I made an offer on it. The seller sent a counteroffer just a small percentage lower than the original price. I sent a new offer, which he declined, and then lied to me and said he sold the card... but it is still up for sale. I called him on it, so he banned me from bidding on his cards. Sad

And now he has posted another Bradford auto I need. Both cards he has are actual autographed RC cards, and I am trying to get complete on all his auto RCs.

Oh well... hopefully someone else will put up the cards I need, and at a reasonable price.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

RE: It looks like I'm going to miss out on 2 Bradford cards I need
Send me links so I know what to look out for Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Sounds like some of the d-bags I have been dealing with lately... I just don't get it... I make realistic offers, but they would rather sit on their stuff forever... Oh well...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

It kills me when I send an offer and they just decline it right off. I love the thrill of the negotiation.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(04-14-2012, 09:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Sounds like some of the d-bags I have been dealing with lately... I just don't get it... I make realistic offers, but they would rather sit on their stuff forever... Oh well...
That was exactly what I did... but I guess I was a little too sarcastic when I saw and replied to his counteroffer.

The other problem is, the seller is in Oklahoma, so ANYTHING having to do with the Sooners is way overpriced to begin with.

brane, PM inbound.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Some people are just natural born a-holes.