Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEREK JETER inside
Photo 
DEREK JETER inside
Going to start reducing my Modern, just doesn't interest me anymore except for a few HOFers. A few from my desktop,,,enjoy
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
None are listed yet, may get to it later
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: DEREK JETER inside
Please check me for the gonzo and any of the jeters
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

PLEASE CHECK ME FOR THE JETERS, WOULD HAVE SENT OPEN OFFER, BUT DIDN'T SEE THEM LISTED. THANKS!
Always looking for:
* 2006 Greats of the Game - Baseball
* Derek Jeter RC's, Serial #'d and Game Used
* Yankee Autos

Interested in the Adrian

Just listed them, there was also a Scott Rolen 1995 Bowman's Best Rookie. The Jeter Artifacts Rainbow is #rd 1/99 and the Jeter Piece of History is #rd1/180. There will be a premium...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Did you cut the Gonzo auto out of its frame?

(04-14-2012, 07:19 PM)radarblip Wrote: Going to start reducing my Modern, just doesn't interest me anymore except for a few HOFers. A few from my desktop,,,enjoy
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
None are listed yet, may get to it later

No, just as I received it

(04-14-2012, 08:27 PM)once78 Wrote: Did you cut the Gonzo auto out of its frame?

Didn't see any of my wants

(04-14-2012, 07:25 PM)bunk27 Wrote: Please check me for the gonzo and any of the jeters

Sorry, didn't see anything at this time

(04-14-2012, 07:55 PM)rob024420 Wrote: Interested in the Adrian

Saw the Seivers is still there. We had a trade for it but you canceled if I remember right.

(04-14-2012, 07:39 PM)bigmerz Wrote: PLEASE CHECK ME FOR THE JETERS, WOULD HAVE SENT OPEN OFFER, BUT DIDN'T SEE THEM LISTED. THANKS!

Open offer sent for one of the Jeters....
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/

I believe I have responded to everyone.

Interested in the Bench and any of the Jeters...thanks!