`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 TIcket to Stardom Hot Box!

2009 TIcket to Stardom Hot Box!
I saw one of these broken on youtube and just thought Topps messed up on one box. Everything is for trade except for the Kerwshaw and the Inauguration Ticket Stub. The Chris Young printing plate isn't listed for trade, but I am willing to trade it for something nice.

[Image: TickettoStardom_0003.jpg]

The Becket is Blue #'d to 99

[Image: TickettoStardom_0002.jpg]

And the Good stuff!!!! The Mccutchen is a gold #'d to 50 and the Wright is a blue #'d to 99

[Image: TickettoStardom_0001.jpg]

Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: 2009 TIcket to Stardom Hot Box!
I'd be interested in the Maybin. Feel free to check my Org. I'm sure we could find some stuff to put a trade together, if you're interested.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I call bs getting all that from one box!

nice kershaw!

Sweet Box! Is that 1/1 from it too? That kershaw is a real nice one also!

Yeah I pulled all of those cards from one box! I guess only the memorabilia cards count as "hits". I was checking on ebay and there are a bunch of those Inauguration tickets up so I don't know how legit the 1/1 claim is. Still pretty cool though
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Nice plate
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

check me for the hammy and kemp
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Surprised Chris Olds hasn't claimed that Swisher yet (in an A's uni even!)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(04-18-2012, 12:40 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Surprised Chris Olds hasn't claimed that Swisher yet (in an A's uni even!)
Does he trade on here? I think it would be cool to do a trade with him. He's like a legendary figure on here (at least to me!)

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto