`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
2011 Playbook Octograph!! Old school RAIDERS fans will appreciate this pickup

RE: 2011 Playbook Octograph!! Old school RAIDERS fans will appreciate this pickup
That Raiders book is sick extremely sick....very nice pick up.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

RE: 2011 Playbook Octograph!! Old school RAIDERS fans will appreciate this pickup
AMAZING card! Congrats on that super sick pick up!
[Image: aldavis.png]

(04-13-2012, 04:11 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Just wanted to share
[Image: playbookoctograph.jpg]
Whoa that is SICK bro!!!! I wonder if they made a Phins version...
(04-13-2012, 04:15 PM)ft28jags Wrote: thanks bud, I think they're pretty cool and my bud met up with me for lunch and we exchanged a few cards...this is the other one I got
[Image: jetergriffeyjrjsyauto1.jpg]
I would love to have that card. KGJ and Jeter are my two favorite baseball players of all time. You certainly had a good day lol. Awesome pickups!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

thank you
(04-13-2012, 09:55 PM)warcraftin Wrote: That Raiders book is sick extremely sick....very nice pick up.

thanks bud
(04-13-2012, 10:45 PM)raidernation75 Wrote: AMAZING card! Congrats on that super sick pick up!

i'm not complaining either, thanks. my bud had a good day as well...starr auto, 2 ap rc auto's, and a manning auto jsy 1/5

(04-13-2012, 11:56 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Whoa that is SICK bro!!!! I wonder if they made a Phins version...

I would love to have that card. KGJ and Jeter are my two favorite baseball players of all time. You certainly had a good day lol. Awesome pickups!!!
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

WOWZERS, what a card Big Grin

thanks T...love the jeter dual more personally
(04-14-2012, 10:41 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: WOWZERS, what a card Big Grin
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Jeez.....That is a jaw dropper, they went all out on that thing!
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

yeah, the octo's and six piece auto one's are pretty sweet...guy at trade night cracked 5 boxes and should've stopped at one, but he had the itch and it turned out ugly
(04-14-2012, 05:53 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: Jeez.....That is a jaw dropper, they went all out on that thing!
My Flickr