`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a WASTE of a perfectly good Jordan Chamberlain jersey card

RE: What a WASTE of a perfectly good Jordan Chamberlain jersey card
Its amazing that people this stupid are allowed out of their cages without proper supervision!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I wonder if I can send that "dad" a couple MJ cards to get signed.... he can probably use the same marker as the in the picture.... this was too funny!!

Does UD go to the MJ Flight School with a bunch of authentic stickers to slap on every card a kids gets signed during camp?? I might have a few of those "so called" stickers laying around my house..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(04-15-2012, 12:48 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I wonder if I can send that "dad" a couple MJ cards to get signed.... he can probably use the same marker as the in the picture.... this was too funny!!

Does UD go to the MJ Flight School with a bunch of authentic stickers to slap on every card a kids gets signed during camp?? I might have a few of those "so called" stickers laying around my house..
The deal is, for every attendee, Jordan will sign 1 item on a random day and UDA will authenticate it. Mind you that is an older UDA sticker in that pic that they do not use anymore.

I didn't know UDA would authenticate autos during a MJ camp. a did go to a Basketball camp when I was young, but it was a local camp in Santa Barbara.. three unpopular NBA players put it on, along with some players from UCSB. about 40 kids participated.. it was still fun, I got their autos somewhere.. get a free uniform that says UCSB basketball camp.. this was back in 1993 or 94..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*