`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps No-Name Error Rookie Cards (Helu, Julio, Torrey +)

2011 Topps No-Name Error Rookie Cards (Helu, Julio, Torrey +)
Hey folks, I came across 8 Topps No-Name Rookie error cards from 2011. The cards are the same as the base cards but without any silver stamping on or around the name placcard. I did a little bit of research, and only found a handful of these on eBay, I'm just wondering what the trade value on these might be, so let me know what you would offer. The cards are as follows:

369 Casey Mathews, 362 Adrian Clayborn, 350 Julio Jones, 274 Torrey Smith, 249 Roy Helu Jr., 212 Nate Solder, 189 Kris Durham, 55 Da'Rel Scott

Thanks!

RE: 2011 Topps No-Name Error Rookie Cards (Helu, Julio, Torrey +)
Your best bet is to just sell them
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

You don't have any idea on value of these? Rarity? History? Anything would help, thanks!

They aren't selling for much
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

ill give you $4 for the torrey...?
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

If you do a "2011 topps no name error" search and then check the completed listings there are quite a few that have sold. Cam went for $30 and $16, a Jake Locker went for $21 back in February, but most of the commons sell for $0.99. There are also a lot of auctions with higher minimum bids that go unsold. I would probably put a trade value of $10-15 on the Julio, $8-10 on the Helu, $5-8 on the Torrey Smith, and $3-5 on the rest. That's just my opinion though. $4 cash (if it was a cash offer) seems fair to me for the Torrey. Printing errors aren't that popular anymore generally, but there are player collectors who like to add them to their collections. I just wouldn't expect a ton for them.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Bumping, is anyone interested in purchasing or trading for any of these?