NHL Playoff Thread

RE: NHL Playoff Thread
Pens played a very dirty game 3 today VERY SHOCKED
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Today's game was ugly between the FLyers & Pens. The refs lost control and never regained it. I would hate to be Shanny right now with all he has to review.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

My playoff joy is officially depleted... I'd like to have high hopes for next game but we'll see what happens via Shanahan first...
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

sucks i missed it. it was one of two games i wanted to watch

Todays game was awesome. It looks like the Flyers are going to win the series, but it doesn't matter because that series easily has the worst goaltending out of the entire playoffs and whoever wins will be knocked out in the next round anyways.
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

i noticed that

(04-12-2012, 11:50 AM)wickabee Wrote: 2 - I'm a Shea Weber fan and that was the STUPIDEST thing ever, slamming Zetterberg's head into the glass. Same thing goes for Byron Bitz. I think Bitz was just over excited, but that's no excuse. Both should be suspended.
+1 on Weber.

Byron Bitz = 2 games, Hagelin = 3 games, Carkner = 1 game...

Weber = $2,500 fine?

Are you kidding? I love Brendan Shanahan, and it's tough to question the judgement and eyesight of a sniper of his caliber, but what was he watching?!

[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

(04-15-2012, 10:10 PM)phildo37 Wrote: +1 on Weber.

Byron Bitz = 2 games, Hagelin = 3 games, Carkner = 1 game...

Weber = $2,500 fine?

Are you kidding? I love Brendan Shanahan, and it's tough to question the judgement and eyesight of a sniper of his caliber, but what was he watching?!
I love how TJ Galiardi got nothing for leaving his feet and going for Andy McDonald's head the other night....once again Shanny is biased toward the Blues. The Sharks lit a fire in McDonald though so their punishment was him putting up 3 pts against em last night...which I'll take happily.

Im a Flyers fan and Ill be the first one to admit Danny Briere was offsides, but all the complaining that Penguins fans do about that and not one has complained about the missed icing call that led to a goal. And someone better sit down and have a long conversation with Crosby or hes going to be sitting down next Pronger and Primeau watching games from now on because one good shot and his career is done. And Shannys explaination of only giving Neal one game was almost as laughable as giving Weber a $2500 fine.

This Pit/Phi series is ugly. 10 goals? Is it great scoring or horrible goaltending?