`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2 Prime Signatures break with a 1/1

2 Prime Signatures break with a 1/1
Mike Williams auto 1/49!!! 1/1!!! jk....

[Image: 2012-04-10_17-20-13_647.jpg]

Marcell Dareus 1/1 auto
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

RE: 2 Prime Signatures break with a 1/1
At least you got a 1/1. Marcell Dareus, well he is something else and seems to haunt everyone's breaks like Jordan Toddman and Biala Powell. At lease Dareus got some playing time and didn't do bad for a DT.
Eddie George Super Collector

(04-12-2012, 10:13 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: At least you got a 1/1. Marcell Dareus, well he is something else and seems to haunt everyone's breaks like Jordan Toddman and Biala Powell. At lease Dareus got some playing time and didn't do bad for a DT.
at least some were saying that Dareus should have been named to the Pro Bowl this past year and is likely to be named to several Pro Bowls in the future.

Not really comparable with a Jordan Todman or a Bilal Powell (did either of those guys even play last year?)

Incidetially, I don't think I've received a single Jordan Todman memorabilia or autograph card and only received two Bilal Powells (both numbered to 50). It was Julio Jones that I seemed to pull from everything.

(04-12-2012, 10:19 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: at least some were saying that Dareus should have been named to the Pro Bowl this past year and is likely to be named to several Pro Bowls in the future.

Not really comparable with a Jordan Todman or a Bilal Powell (did either of those guys even play last year?)

Incidetially, I don't think I've received a single Jordan Todman memorabilia or autograph card and only received two Bilal Powells (both numbered to 50). It was Julio Jones that I seemed to pull from everything.
Very true. Powell did play, but did really horrible with the few chances he had. You were lucky with Julio Haunting your breaks, mine just happend to be Cam Newton who haunted me. Has allowed me to continue my hobby this year.
Eddie George Super Collector

(04-12-2012, 10:22 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Very true. Powell did play, but did really horrible with the few chances he had. You were lucky with Julio Haunting your breaks, mine just happend to be Cam Newton who haunted me. Has allowed me to continue my hobby this year.
The saddest thing is that the Powell autograph I pulled is absolutely a beautiful card - its a Topps Precision Gold autograph with a black background and the signature in gold ink. Seems such a waste to have such a nice looking card for a guy who actually has to improve to be called a scrub

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Bilal sounds like something that comes from the liver
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

It looks like there is some damage on the bottom of the card, right in the middle. I had a Mark Duper auto with damage in the exact same place, just worse. I wonder if this is a coincidence or if there are a lot more out there like this.

I cant get away from jake locker, over the past month I have pulled 4 autos of his, including one that is a laundry tag patch... 2 from NT in the same case, one from Topps supreme, one in five star and that doesnt include the non auto jersey cards I got of his either... they sure go fast though, only got the laundry tag NT left and it is on ebay for 66 bucks right now (oh yea, it is numbered 25/25)
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]