IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Mailday that could CONTEND with the best :D

RE: A Mailday that could CONTEND with the best :D
great pickup!!

(04-11-2012, 12:13 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Finally landed this absolute beauty and it's in the BGS slab which makes it even better!!! One of the shortest Contenders SP's of all time.

24/40
[Image: JuliusPeppersContenders.jpg]
oh my...i bow to you brother! not just the one of the shortest SP's...one of the TOUGHEST and underrated RC's of all time.
your PC my friend....just went to the top shelf if it wasnt already.
Smile
be proud of that badboy,i would be buried with it if it was me...lol
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Awesome man! Ive seen that you have been after that card for a long time so thats so cool you finally got one. Congrats
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

today was a good day for contenders sp's. congrats man
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Good Lord, would you look at that? That is a monster! Congrats! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

The opportunity came up where the guy needed some money since they were building a new house and I had the funds (Had to get rid of my Prestige auto RC of his) but i'm happy I did and so glad its now buried in my PC Big Grin

(04-11-2012, 09:39 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: oh my...i bow to you brother! not just the one of the shortest SP's...one of the TOUGHEST and underrated RC's of all time.
your PC my friend....just went to the top shelf if it wasnt already.
Smile
be proud of that badboy,i would be buried with it if it was me...lol

I think I started the pursuit last June to track it down lol. Finally came across some in January. I had this one and another sell on ebay in December but at that time I was broke from buying Christmas stuff for my parents and brother. The guy got it slabbed and finally said he would part with it!

(04-11-2012, 10:35 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Awesome man! Ive seen that you have been after that card for a long time so thats so cool you finally got one. Congrats

Thanks man lol you got yours a whole heck of a lot cheaper than me. I had to pay almost full BV haha which is up there but just glad I have it in the PC now.

(04-11-2012, 10:52 PM)rgf17 Wrote: today was a good day for contenders sp's. congrats man

Scan doesnt do it justice lol I may have to take a picture of it. It is a big one!

(04-11-2012, 11:30 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Good Lord, would you look at that? That is a monster! Congrats! Smile

JP is my 2nd favorite DE in my lifetime!!! (JT is #1 if you didnt know) When the Bears signed JP as a free agent I was stoked. I would love to have that card. Definitely a MONSTER!!!!!!! Awesome pickup bro!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341