`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Let's honor those who deserve it on these boards.

Let's honor those who deserve it on these boards.
I just wanted to start a thread where everyone can kind of give shout outs to the members on here that make these boards such a great place.

I'll start. Deuce(wherever he may be) was so welcoming when I made the transition from baseball to football, honestly, if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't be a football collector. Anyways, thanks Deuce!

Okay, who's next?!

RE: Let's honor those who deserve it on these boards.
I can think of alot of people that make the boards great.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

(04-11-2012, 10:01 AM)punkinhed1226 Wrote: I can think of alot of people that make the boards great.
Let's hear it! Doesn't have to be a lot

Anyone ive ever traded with and I have 175 trades. Everyone has been pretty smooth to deal with minus a few.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

Well Warcraftin just hooked me up with this yesterday
[Image: File2-2.jpg]

Ganstippee sent me this

[Image: File4.jpg]

Collinsfanactic sent me this

[Image: File5.jpg]

Diablo drew me this

[Image: File6.jpg]

Beckett is full of people helping pc's
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

let's see off the top of my head, rw34, mpekar, branesergen, xxbigjohn (at times), Smile, all day baby (no trades that I can think of but solid dude who i've talked to plenty), and ripkenfan133...there are others, as I've traded with a lot of solid members from time to time, some more then others....alot of people use freebies as the epitome of being a great member, but I don't...all about the communication and trading and these members are the one's I can easily identify off the top of my head
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(04-11-2012, 10:09 AM)ft28jags Wrote: all about the communication and trading and these members are the one's I can easily identify off the top of my head
+1 sir

Man, ima have to make a list! Some good people on here!
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

Ripkenfan sent me a Braves miniature tractor trailer for my birthday last year, so throw her on that list!

and not a one of them use sv or tell me about sv when making a trade or coming on here with their ebay buys trying to then trade them at sv for more then what they paid or trade sv when it's convenient (Always consistent traders)....all in all there are a ALOT of solid members and some jackwagons (but you'll find that on every site IMO)
(04-11-2012, 10:13 AM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: +1 sir
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.